No longer needed thanks

Anything less than 70% VLT is illegal in NYS and tied to the annual vehicle inspection.

Only small things modded. Not like he put a blower on it or anything. I modded my Lexus with suspension, wheels, tints, exhaustā€¦ most of it is removable

OP,

Good luck with the sale. I say stick it out for a year, I hear NSX prices are going to tank soon

Where did you hear that? I think once all the 2017s are sold, the market for them will stabilize and the prices will go back up.

As to the NSX, a Honda brand cannot reasonably compete on price with similarly priced MacLarens, Ferraris, and Lambos. Honda misread the demand, mispriced it to boot, has been forced to add a $30,000 incentive on it to move leftover 2017s, and has now made the 2018 version available on order only. I can understand that the prices will stabilize, but I do not see prices going back up after a $30,000 manufacturer incentive is placed on it.

My friend had a white one and crashed itā€¦ got a red one for a lot cheaper in NJ. The GM told him they probably will discount them further to get people into them more. Apparently they are like $35K off sticker now vs. when people were paying 20K OVER sticker.

Iā€™d say wait it out, no one is going to take that lease on unless you find the right buyer. 90% of users on this site is trying to get cheapest lease under $500 a month. Try BMW forums!

Prices already have tanked for those who paid full MSRP.

Once all the 2017s are gone and 2018s are order only, I can see used models going for more than what people are paying now (ie more than $140k for one with original MSRP of $200k).

1 Like

@anon46843959 made it sound like prices will take tank more. 2018s will be order only, so dealers/Honda will have no reason to offer insane discounts like they currently are.

Sooo youā€™re asking 945 with 3k down. When this guy is asking 576 w/ 1800 down + msds and has double the mileage than you. Sorry, Iā€™m havenā€™t had any of the coolaid today so am not seeing the logic.

The 3k down is for his painted wheels and tinted windows.

$945 monthly payment is for the new M3 with 5700 miles on it.

Pretty logical to an orangutanā€¦

5700 miles is not a new car. Sorry!

I know you study orangutans, but human language is a bit more, well, evolved!

Uh sirā€¦ think you missed that oneā€¦

Not a good deal IMO. MY biggest gripe is that this car is so loaded that itā€™s already M5 money. The M5 starts at what, less than $10k more than yours? I donā€™t really think people (especially on this forum) want [to pay for] all of the options and accessories that you put onto the car. If I was getting an M3, I would get one with a sticker around $75k max, it will have everything I would want at that point and lease out for under $700/mo. The down payment you want really kills this deal. As does your attitude. You claim to ask for advice, and then pick apart and argue with those giving it to you. If you want someone to tell you what a great deal that is, you wonā€™t find that person here.

1 Like