Lease takeover: 21' Kia Seltos LX AWD @ $279 per month

2021 KIA Seltos EX AWD
Current mileage: 13,000 miles
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Maturity date: 9/30/2023

Financial institution: KIA Financial
Transfer fee: TBD (buyer responsible)
Current payoff: $18029.57

Great little SUV at an amazing monthly if you’re looking for something to hold you over until prices come down or lease deals get better. Only getting rid of it because we went with EV’s. Vehicle only has 13,000 miles out of a 30,000 mile allowance so you can pile on tons of miles. It was adult female driven to and from work mostly and has very minimal wear and tear. Vehicle was involved in accident (T boned at 20mph) a few months ago and had passenger front/rear doors professionally replaced - otherwise rest of car is in very good/mint shape. I’m not looking to make any money on this, just transfer a great deal over to a fellow hackr who may need a car. I will handle reaching out to KIA Financial to assist buyer with paperwork, but buyer will be responsible for any fees associated with the transfer. I welcome anyone who may want to see the car in person and take it for a drive once it is out of the body shop.

Kia does not support lease transfers

1 Like

Noooooo :sob:

When did this start?

It was always thus. AFAIK.

Try to sell it instead, might have equity:

Thanks for the list.

Will shop it around then and see, I know some places were coming within a couple hundred of what payoff is a few days ago.

Just use your vin as it will be most accurate with that accident on file.

$18k for a t-boned Seltos LX? I have a feeling you’ll be stuck with this one. Let us know how it goes.

1 Like

For around 7 months. Good thing it’s a lease

Yea that’s why I was hoping someone would take it over a cheap lease until they found a permanent car.

I’m surprised offers are actually coming at close to pay off with $4k of damage reported.

Best I’ve had so far is $17,700!

For a few hundred bucks probably better to take the hit and be done with it. That said, I hear HCA/KMF are not easy to work with for a 3rd party buyout and some entities refuse to work with them. So be mindful of that.