LEASE TAKEOVER 2021 SILVERADO CREW RST DURAMAX DIESEL 521 + TAX 2.5k DAS 30 MONTHS REMAINING

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 SILVERADO CREW RST DIESEL

MSRP: 56,091
Monthly payment (pre-tax):521.67
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 5000
Maturity mileage: 30000
Effective miles per month:833
Maturity date: 6/18/2024

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any): $2,500
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: GM FINANCIAL
Transfer fee:650
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): NO

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: LIKE NEW

Photos:

Any advice please share! I know these deals aren’t what they use to be. The 2.5 down is because the buyout is currently around 48K and current offers from carvana and vroom is 50K. So immediate equity. Not to mention the dealer mark ups right now.

You can’t sell to Carvana/Vroom/etc, so there isn’t really any equity from them. Have you gotten any quotes from GM dealers?

5 Likes

seems reasonable, good luck

1 Like

I know that’s why I’m here. I think that shows someone is willing to pay that though. Ive tried calling a few GM dealers but couldn’t get any of them to give me an offer. Porche near san diego offered 49k and said there is a work around since they have a GM dealer in their umbrella or something like that but I didnt pursue it. Do you think there is a chance I can pay cash, get the title next day aired and then sell to vroom within the 10 days to avoid the taxes?

1 Like

No, nothing even happens that fast. After you get the title released to you from GMF, you still need to get it titled in your name by the DMV before Vroom/Carvana/Carmax will buy it from you.

1 Like

Ok thank you. Thats too bad. Ill try some other dealers as well. But its about my least favorite thing to do lol.

Definitely a good deal. mmr for this is $52k ish even if someone transfers with cash down it still brilliant for this market and buys it out

1 Like

You can get an offer on Autonation .com. Print out offer certificate, take it and the truck to nearest GM Autonation dealer. I did this a few months back and walked out with a check an hour later.

2 Likes

Thanks ill try it!

So whatever happened to this?

Were you able to get it bought out or transferred?

I have an offer from a Toyota dealership for 51k that says they can do it. But still waiting on the suburban to come in so no hurry. No one has reached out on Leasehacker for a transfer.

Decent deal on a 2021. I think you would get someone to buy here with around $1k DAS but you would likely get your asking on swap a lease. You’ll likely get more shopping GM dealers for a buyout.

1 Like

Is this still available?