Lease questions / help - Infiniti Q50 or Q60 3.0t

Hi Hackrs,

I posted this in another thread but wasn’t sure if I should have posted it here instead. New to the site so… please don’t hold it against me that it’s in two spots.

This site is pretty awesome! I came across it while researching lease options for a new Infiniti Q50 or Q60. I’ve leased a G37, then a Q60 Coupe for the past 6 years and this site made me realize that maybe I didn’t get that good of a deal… Nonetheless, my lease is up and I’m so happy that I found this site.

Question for everyone here… My lease ends here pretty soon and I’m wondering if anyone knows if there are any special lease incentives I should be aware of before contacting the dealer? I’m looking at either a Q50 or Q60 3.0T and would love to lower my payment that I’ve had for the past 6 years. The Q60 is very cool looking, but I have a 1 year old and there is nothing cool about getting a kid in and out of a car seat in a two door, so that’s why I’m thinking maybe the Q50 this time around.

Any suggestions or guidance would be SO appreciated. It’d be nice to get a decent deal this time around. Also, thank you for all the good information thus far.

Thank you!