Lease Pagani Huayra For $25,339 Per Month

The most expensive new car lease in history. monthly payment of $25,339 over 60 months and an upfront down payment of $700,000.

6.0-liter twin-turbocharged V12 engine delivering 764 hp to the rear wheels

Nothing special. The demon also delivers in excess of 700hp to the rear wheels and can be had for 3 payments of the above … It also has the fancy lens-filtered pics as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

So to lease a car that costs ~$1.4 million it is going to cost you >$2 million total?

heck of a residual, ain’t it?

I have 2 on order…

correct me if i’m wrong but hyper/super cars don’t depreciate as much as regular cars do.

Pssh peasant, only 2?

1 Like

This is for those peasants who can’t pay cash and, the horror, have to make monthly payments :scream:

It really depends on how limited the production is and how well they’re received. But I’ve also never heard of a $2M exotic lease so maybe I don’t know as much as I thought I did :laughing:

I’m holding off until they offer a Costco discount program to clear excess stock.

4 Likes

anyone brokering these?

@mani_is_kool can get us a group buy deal no problem! :sunglasses::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

One hundred miles per year?

For second, I was thinking a house

Sure… reverse mortgages anyone lol.

Yeah, wouldn’t this be like a finance loan with a balloon payment at the end, but in reverse. Plus the lack of “ownership”??

No cup holders. No deal!

Does it fly? 20202020

If you put 700k down, and financed the remaining 700k, your 60 monthly payments are around 12k to buy it. I’d probably do 72 months though.:grinning:

Whats their policy about Turo ?