Lease on a 2021 Alfa Romeo Giulia

So even with 25% discount, you’re looking at an effective payment of $836/mo? I think it’s time to look at a different vehicle.

Exactly… that’s crazy! This has been the common scenario lately down here in SoCal. A lot of cars I’m interested in have 5 - 10k uhhh ‘Market Adjustment’ so forget those for now… might have to just wait it out till next year… but this might be the new norm according to some =D Getting these BMW M car lease prices on a Giulia …

Maybe I’m missing something but… if this is a MY 2021 Giulia, does it even have lease support through CCAP anymore?

It may be worth focusing on improving credit before jumping into a lease at all. Tier 3 is going to be a painful place to be, especially in this market.

3 Likes

I’d assume so since they list a rv in the lease guide

1 Like

That’s very true. Our BMW m340i we got .00112 with a 57% residual. 36/10

Really appreciate all the help and insight guys… gotta get back to work here ttyal! :slight_smile:

Maybe a 2 series and a base 330i.

You could lease 4 BMWs because you need Alfas in pairs. One to drive while the other one is in the shop.

Call Westbrook Alfa.

Done two deals there already. Easy peasy with them.

Forgot to add - have them check both Chrysler Capital and Ally - they do both.

But then you’re potentially stuck with Ally…

Well, it’d be the same as most other lenders anyhow these days… If the numbers work, then work it.

Given interest rates going up and a possible recession, not sure if any lender situation can be better other than the best deal right now.