Lease offer check on leasing a 2023 BMW iX

Offered the following on leasing a 2023 BMW iX M60. Trying to check if this is a good deal.

36 months 10,000 miles a year
MSRP incl Destination - 110,260
Dealer Discount - 15,262.00
Total Rebates - 9,900.00
Selling Price - 85,098.00
DAS - 0
Residual - 51%
Lease - 1,093.90

This a demo? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a sticker that cheap on an M60.

Send the worksheet.

Looks a good deal, did they offer more discount after the model X price cut? :grinning:

Not sure, however it only has 84 miles on it. Also here is a copy what they sent.

1 Like

Surprisingly solid for Oklahoma.

I was about to say there isn’t a single car in TX/OK that matches the sticker in available new inventory so it must be a demo that was rarely used. Run with it if it suits your needs.

1 Like

Almost 14% off?? Are they bumping the MF?
If not, one of the strongest discounts I’ve seen.
Would love to find that in NJ. (on a different build)

Did you end up taking the deal? I agree this looks phenomenal…did you figure out the MF like the previous post suggested?
I am looking for a M50 in IL and havent seen anything more than 5% off MSRP yet.

I didn’t mainly as there were a few features I wanted which it didn’t have. However I’m currently working on closing on a 2024 BMW iX 50.

What features are you looking for?

Offered the following on leasing a 2024 BMW iX M50. Not sure if I should just ask for the exact numbers so I more easily enter it into the calc…or if this is in the ballpark of a good deal. I’m looking at going with the zero down.

Premium Package, Sport Package, Driving Assistance Professional Package

What’s your target deal?

That’s a bad deal, also no m50 ix

This deal stinks on ice.

Ice Skating Lol GIF by Maudit

1 Like

You went from 14% off to 5% off. Something doesn’t add up here.

1 Like

I am looking for a 2024 BMW iX 50 with Premium Package, Sport Package, Driving Assistance Professional Package, 10K annual miles.

Oh that’s easy. Slide on into my DM’s and let’s chat about getting you a badass deal.

1 Like