Lease Mazda CX-90 PHEV Preferred

Looking for some guidance, I just received a quote for a CX-90 PHEV Preferred (MSRP $49,415). $499/month 24/10,000. DMV fees + 1st month down ($1,200ish) + Mazda loyalties (incl. $7500 lease cash). I’m in the NY area. How’s the deal sound? I Feel like it should be lower.

Have you put together a target deal on the vehicle based on researched pre-incentive discounts and the current lease programs as they apply to you?

If not, that is where you need to start to answer this question.

Im new to the forum and only started recently to dig deep into the leasing world and finding about Money Factor and Residual Value. Where can i find these pre-incentive numbers. Basic search seems around a $1,400-1,500 discount on these before incentives. I appreciate the help

For pre-incentive discountd, youll want to look at shared deals on here for cx90s and broker offerings to get an idea of what is possible. For the rest, here is a good place to start: Video: Lease Like a Pro Using the Leasehackr Calculator — LEASEHACKR

1 Like

You are missing how much discount they are offering and what addons they are adding, so searching the marketplace for similar deals is all you can really do.

Yes, I found the forum after the visit to the dealership. I now have a better idea on what to ask for.
From researching I learned that MF is at .00319 on these and the residual around 70-73% on a 24/10.

My deal mid September in SoCal:

Premium PHEV
MSRP: 54350
Selling Price After Discount: 52053
Got the 7500 deal
Residual: 39675 (73%)

24/12k

$605/mo inclusive of all fees, taxes, dmv, etc
0 down aside from first months payment of 605

All in price: 14,520

SliceandDice,

What dealership is this in Socal?

On the top of it if this is NY dealer and You are NY resident another $500 NY state Clean rebate should be applied.
Good luck

Is this a good deal? for Preferred? in Texas

At $826 effective monthly cost, no. Deal is terrible.

1 Like

Sorry had one correction! What would be the effective pmt for a good deal?

You’ve posted your deal in 2 threads that already mention what other people have been offered. How does your deal compare to those?

Perhaps the mods can consolidate this poster’s posts across 2 threads into a single, separate one.

Paying the same tax as a purchase every 2-3 years just doesn’t make any sense and will pretty much tank any lease deal you’ll see on this forum from other states.

You can wait for that perfect storm of a great lease deal coupled with Texas state tax credit. Which doesn’t happen very often and may not be in play by your personal deadline to get a car, which is…?

I don’t have a deadline to be honest. I currently own a 2022 Tucson (financed, paying 500 per month). With the equity I have on it I could sell it to the dealership, make a little cash, and the Taxes wouldn’t be a problem right? With that deal I would be paying 387 per month and the down payment I would negotiate, I have leverage, I am not in a rush and they have a full patio and year end is coming…
Also as for the purchase option I can purchase later the car and stay with it or sell as well…
Does that sound like a good idea?

Sorry for the delay, Mazda of orange

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.