Lease # in #Phoenix,AZ Honda CRV Hybrid Touring Sport

#Arizona
#honda
#deals-and-tips

Please let me know if anything is suspicious.
That high Resid Value is a concern?

36 mo
$6000 down payment (low credit score)
$459/mo
MF 0.00227
Residual Value $26,256

Sales Price 39663
Title 15
Tire tax 5
Acquisition Fee 599
Doc fee 589
License 678
Tax 343

Total balance 41889

Be sure to specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY, usa-nationwide) is mandatory.

Please tag if your question involves to a specialized topic (e.g. tax, legal, shipping etc.). You will reach experts faster that way. View all tags at FORUM | LEASEHACKR.

If you asked for a deal check, circle back after you have signed a deal – the community always loves to hear back! Submit your deal to SIGNED! (https://share.leasehackr.com).

This is just insane.

Finance the gas version (way cheaper than the hybrid) and keep refinancing as your score improves.

2 Likes

I need Hybrid car as I drive long distance

Could you pls point it out what points I could attack negotiating?

Thank you so much.

Please do not do this deal. Renting a Honda for $22k over 3 years is not worth it at all.

What is the highway MPG difference between the gas and hybrid models?

Guys pls help me understand the deal where in this deal I can improve?

Would this still make sense if the hybrid was $2,000,000?

Or the break-even point on gas savings was 146,000 miles a year?

Maybe you’ve done the math already, but I would bet this doesn’t pencil out.

2 Likes

You are right guys.

Another reason I chose it bc all the sensors

Guys, I understand the notion of paying $41,000 for hybrid car. But I want it to understand whether I am over paying for the value of $41,000 amount is the dealer taking advantage of me and charging me more for leasing financing.
For example, financing options of this car is at 4% interest rate. But this money factor at 0.00277 is equal to 6%. But I don’t know whether leasing and financing use the same interest rate?

Please give me specific points where I could negotiate. Thank you so much.

Yes.

10char

1 Like

No, they won’t be the same.

What would be the terms I should be negotiating?

Thank you very much for all your input

People have already told you this, but this is not a good car to lease.

What even is the vehicle price you negotiated here vs MSRP? We need both numbers here.

Did you punch the numbers into a lease calculator yet? If so share it here.

You’re in a hole and when handed a ladder, you’re asking for instructions on how to rebuilt the ladder into a better shovel.

Do you? Or do you just need good highway MPG? Are you driving more than it even makes sense to be leasing??

Do you even need the size/space of a CR-V?

There’s a number of cars that get very good highway MpG for far less than $626/mo effective payment.