Lease help Mercedes 2023 EQS580 SUV loaner

I’m in the process of negotiating a lease for a 2023 EQS580 SUV loaner and something is just off which I can’t figure out why numbers are so different to from their sheet to LH calc. I’ve tried my best to get all the information I need but I’d appreciate it if someone could take a look at the sheet and the calc. I’ve just used 24/10 for sake of comparison but i’d be happy with with 24/10 or 36/10.

Edmunds provided below:
580 - .00078 and 56% (36K) / 51% (24K)
$7500 EV credit
$10K dealer cash

Below is the information from the dealer:
Money Factor - .00102
Dealer Doc Fee - $225
Interior carpet/seat stain protection applied to all our new/loaner cars $495
Acquisition Fee - $795
4 Security Deposits of $1500
Updated to GA taxes for 30009 zip code.

Off the information I know I should be asking for the below:
Sale price - Ask for at least 15% off and if discount includes dealer cash
Money Factor - to be updated to 0.00078
MSD - Need to be updated.

141k msrp, must really loaded. Im just curious how much more time do dealers have till they cant lease out 2023, is there a cap or they can whatever?

Run, They only give you $540.00 dealer discount on this loaner. You should aim for 20%+ dealer discount before incentive for loaner.

FYI.
EV Credit $7.5k
Amex Fleet $11k
That’s the $18.5k number on the rebates
Sale price $122.5k meant they only give you $540.00 dealer discount.

2 Likes

Thanks. I see where my error is. I was taking the 18,500 off the 122,250 not that it’s already included.

1 Like

Just curious, what would you think the percent off should be (before incentives) for a non-loaner?

With may incentives, if you can get it down to $700-800 monthly, that will be good. Ymmv of course.

1 Like

Thanks. I think I’m almost there I’m now just trying to make sure everything lines up. As of now i’m at ~$200p/m delta but i’m sure it the fees and taxes that i’m yet to include correctly.

Hoping I can get a review of these numbers in the Capitalization section as TBH I’m

In LH Calc I have
Acquisition Fee: 795
Dealer Fees: 720 (495 aftermarket +225 closing)
Government Fees: 20 license but also need to figure out what else needs to be included

I’m not sure what i should be doing with Cap Fees and Cap Taxes.
I also want to make sure calc is correctly calculating GA taxes.

I’ve tried searching Cap and GA taxes calc but it’s going over my head this evening.

Everything else looks to match up but let me know if there is more info needed.

Thanks for all the help!

Hi I think either @IAC_Scott or @delta737h can help with GA taxes

I’m still new to this, lol.

I came up with a higher tax number than what’s listed here when I calculate it based on what OP sent me last night.

thanks to everyone looking at these numbers… seems to be a head scratcher