Lease Hacking a GTR?

Hey everyone

I saw this on swapalease, not the best payment, and it got me thinking.
We saw people leasing 130k f-types for around 700 a month, and while the f-type is an awesome car I would highly prefer the Nissan GTR.
Just interested in seeing if anyone ever saw a good lease deal on a GTR? Awesome car to daily drive.

Nissan are not doing $11k rebates for existing owners like Jag did. Never seen a hacked GT-R

Rarely seen a lease deal on R35 forum. Also Nissan hasn’t run 10k incentives in a couple years.

1 Like

Nissan formulated a plan on the GTR in the US and executed it to perfection. You won’t find a deal on these. On a side note not sure if now would be the time to get one anyway with the new model on the cusp of coming out. Relative to the small savings you are getting and lease price you are paying it is better to hold off and wait for the new model or look at a different car.

You’re better off buying.

Sorry to revive a dead thread. Anyone know the current money factor and residual? I’m curious what they look like. If someone can hack it like an NSX lease, I’m sure this community can.

Residual should be around 50%. I would bet that these are unhackable without an incentive from Nissan.