Lease hack BMW in Indiana

I have emailed every dealer in Indiana looking for a bmw 5 series in the 400$ ish price point. I am not having much luck and have been told that this is impossible by some dealers. Others just stop responding. What am I doing wrong here? Would I have been better of negotiating 13-15% off MSRP first? I have conquest and graduate available but I just can’t seem to catch a break. I read posts on here saying it’s better to negotiate MSRP and others saying that it’s better to negotiate the lease itself in a transparent manner. I opted for the latter but I am having a lack of success. Help would be greatly appreciated.

What 5 series? You prolly won’t get any 5 for that price

Take a trip to Ohio and have @kubikdanon hook you up!

2 Likes

Not a matter of first or last. Monthly payment is based on discount. Open calculator and input all revenant numbers and determine what discount off MSRP you need to meet your goal. Then ask for that % before incentives with base MF.

530i. There are people here that claim to have got them for less than 300$ a month. Brokers here claim that they can get them for 400$ a mo. I just don’t get where I am going wrong on this. I’ve been reading this forum for around a month and have taken everything I read into consideration before shooting out emails.

Sales reps are scared off by low monthly payments, hence ignoring your messages. You will have a better luck by asking for xx% off.

What I am saying is that some people on here have advised that it is better to negotiate the lease payment straight up instead of negotiating the discount % off the MSRP and then making sure they don’t inflate MF.

You just said you’re negotiating the lease price itself, that says you haven’t digested the information properly.

Seems like you struggle with reading comprehension and that you like posting smart alec remarks on leasehackr to feel better about yourself.

Let me try to help you better understand the situation. There are people on this forum that have had better luck negotiating the lease payments outright instead of negotiating the sale price first. Does this make sense or do you need me to simplify further?

1. Buddy with that attitude you are gonna get little help.

2. I’d say 7/10 deals are to be had if you learn to STRUCTURE the lease and by focusing on the discount first. By structure I mean, discount, incentives, MF and RV etc. If you and I walk into the same dealership, get the same discount, I will probably get a better deal because I have an OL code, loyalty, college grad and fleet maybe. Do you have all of these.

3. Sometimes it works if you throw a monthly number but its not a guaranteed shot. Again depends on what you qualify for.

4. People who got those ridiculous deals worked months on getting the discount and qualified for a heck of a incentives. I would recommend putting numbers in the calculator to see what you have to see where you end up on the monthly

@boozinix

So I get a disrespectful comment by a member that is only looking to satisfy their own fragile ego instead of contributing to the community and I reply to it and somehow I have a bad attitude? You calling me buddy is disrespectful and you know this. If you need to patronize others on an online forum I honestly feel sorry for you.

I have noticed many people like yourself that belong to the toilet bowl group like to use online forums as a way to boost a very fragmented and fragile ego. Calling someone out for their rude behavior doesn’t mean that I have an attitude problem, it means that I am a man that values respect. Just remember that you don’t know who you are talking to on these forums, you know nothing about the lives of the posters you reply to. You are no better than anyone else, always remember that and maybe once you grow up you will learn that humility is a virtue.

You know what. Just ask for an 11% discount and call it a day. Your attitude here isn’t worth anyone’s time

5 Likes

I don’t have an attitude problem here. There was a user on here that was patronizing me and I called him out for it because it is disrespectful and serves ZERO purpose besides self aggrandizement. If you tolerate people disrespecting you than clearly you have zero value as a man and it seems to me that you have zero concept of respect. I am sorry that your father figure didn’t teach you something as basic as respect as it is a crucial life skill to have in order to be successful in this world.

The advice on this forum is simple and easy from most members who successfully hack vehicles:

Negotiate the sales price & MF before incentives.

Been discussed many times why you don’t negotiate the lease price itself; FOLP

Don’t know what else to say, you seem angry.

Good luck!

3 Likes

it’s the internet “buddy,” don’t get your panties in a bunch.

Either way nobody claims to get a deal, it’s shared that we got this deal.

Most deals need bmw loyalty so if you dont have it just expect to shell out the extra 1k unless you don’t have conquest then it’s 2k, I suggest you take a long hard look at whoever told you to negotiate by monthly payments because that’s not a good way to negotiate.

Use a car search engine (cargurus,cars.com) and go attack a car with a good discount, loaners are even better, post what you get here with a breakdown of numbers and im sure somebody will help you out.

1 Like

@anon11379241
My panties aren’t in a bunch. I just don’t understand the purpose of patronizing people on a bmw lease forum. This really isn’t the right forum for trolling and I don’t think it benefits the community to have that type of behavior accepted here. This should be a place where people discuss facts while behaving like adults. People that like to patronize others need to reevaluate their life decisions to see why they are so insecure in who they are. I grew out of that type of behavior when I was in my early teens so it’s hard for me to empathize with people that stick around on the forum with the sole intent of looking down on random strangers.

If you could explain to me how these types of comments benefit the leasehackr community I will gladly apologize to the two posters above. It seems like every other post on the question section is filled with people that only come to the website as a cheap source to boost their egos. These type of posters really serve no purpose and need to dig deep to reevaluate why they feel the need to troll on leasehackr.

Strong confident men uplift others, they don’t feel the need to patronize randoms on the internet.

too much I’m not gonna read, I couldn’t care less what other dudes said, I gave you solid advice. It’s the internet what do you expect, you will encounter many assholes on the internet. Just follow the process, ask the right questions and know what you’re talking about, lots of guys here get triggered by noobs, so do your best to stay polite instead of posting paragraphs of senseless angry statements.

Edit: before somebody gets triggered I’m not calling anybody here an asshole.

1 Like

Who you calling an *******? You can go **** %##%%%!%#

(Even though I’m sure you picked it up, sarcasm)

2 Likes

Can’t figure out why you haven’t been successful at this, I’m truly perplexed!

2 Likes

Now, I’m going to give you real advice, you can continue being defensive or you can take it and use it, either way I’m done with this thread.

You said you were negotiating the lease itself, again; > 95% of regular users here recommend against this. If you email a bunch of dealers with a unicorn payment, you’ll be outright dismissed.

You’ve been shot down by every dealer in your state, maybe you should rethink your approach and listen to the advice. Nobody here holds hands (except brokers, that collect fees for doing it), this forum is a valuable resource of information, your approach negotiating the lease price itself is wrong.

Sales price and MF pre incentive, that simple.

I’d say you’re welcome, but I get the sense that falls on deaf ears.

And again, good luck!

1 Like