Lease hack BMW in Indiana

haha, I got it. That was a good one.

The payment amount is the final output after finessing all of the rest of the numbers based on the best current data you can collect.

There are forums where moderators will isolate people from all but the most enabling, rah-rah comments. Those are often the lease useful forums you can find.

Even bowel movements sometimes contain kernels of corn. Whenever Iā€™m online looking for expert guidance from strangers, I ignore the rest and focus on the corn.

Itā€™s not being defensive, I am just wondering when you are actually going to become a real man and learn the value of respect. You act like you are better than others because you got a small discount on a lease when the reality is that at one point you were new to the process too and the person you are talking to could potentially make more money than you or be better at life than you in every other regard.This isnā€™t the first time you have given one of these responses and your message serves no purpose other than to make you feel better about your insecurities.

Itā€™s not about rah-rah. I just think there are users on here that log on just to discretely call people stupid even when there are multiple people here that have mentioned success with the above method. These people are insecure and childish man children that do absolutely nothing for the forum besides pollute it. This isnā€™t the place for that type of behavior.

You should probably start your own internet.

3 Likes

You donā€™t use the Internet much do you? Why should I give you any respect? I gave you advice, take it or leave it. And I donā€™t get your point of being a man? Like dafooq does that even mean.

As I said in my last post, ask for an 11% discount at base MF and you should be done. Unless you can find bmw loyalty, recent graduate, drive event OL code, and fleet discounts stacked.

I know a few sales reps in Indiana and you will have a difficult time having them discount it anywhere past 5%-6% since the market is a lot smaller and they do not have to be as aggressive. You will have better luck finding a broker or searching listings on this forum than emailing all 5 dealers in Indiana asking for a discount that is 3 to 4 times larger than normal.