Lease ending on C43 in 3 months

I’m in Charleston SC and I’m on my last 3 months on my lease on a c43 (which I love) so I had a few questions. Should I wait till the holidays for a better lease deal. I’m also open to looking at BMW or maybe a Jag Ipace. I’ll eventually go electric and I like the jag more than the tesla (build quality) I know mercedes doesn’t lease as well as a 3 series or most bmw,s. Because of COVID I’ll be 10k under my 36k mileage limit but ill start driving more by next year.

:crystal_ball:

Right now there are massive dealer discounts on ipaces, I’ve seen as high on offers as 20-23k in fact, excluding 7500 federal ev. It’s just that the trash residual leads to meh leases.

Mainstream manufacturer EVs have had terrible residuals, the Audi etron, ipace, etc. BMW subsidized theirs by inflating their residual.

1 Like

Might be worth seeing if you have any equity in your c43 before you just turn it in. I would try a few MB dealers but just make it clear you just want to sell the car vs also lease a new one.

Not sure if this is a good idea any suggestions

Thank you guys for stopping in this morning and seeing that M340, how did the drive go?

I wanted to chat with you some more about your Mercedes and see if we can maybe do an appraisal on it if you get the chance! We would love to have it on our lot and maybe we can buy you out of your lease :slight_smile:

Doesn’t hurt to get an appraisal done, but I’d get a price from carvana/shift/vroom etc first so you have something to compare to.

Knowledge is power. You need to know what your c43 is worth before you do anything.

1 Like

Ya the mercedes dealership is trying to get me in a 2020 c43 65k for 975 a month with 1500 down lol I’m not doing that again.

@AutoCompanion if he has any left