Lease end buyouts for Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Hyundai, KIA, Mercedes, Nissan ALL LEASE RESTRICTED LENDER BUYOUTS ALL STATES

Anthony is extremely responsive and easy to work with!

1 Like

Appreciate the quick response time from Anthony. I heard back from him within minutes of submitting the form.

Amazing turn around time is all I can say. Anthony replied within minutes in my case.

Just want to thank Anthony for the prompt reply to my inquiry (within minutes). His quote was great but I still have a few months on my lease so I’ll probably circle back closer to lease end.

1 Like

Thank you Angelo!

I submitted a request on Sunday and Anthony got back to me within minutes. Excellent communicator and really appreciate his information. Thank you!

Thank you! much appreciated!

Anthony was great to work with. Got back to me very quickly. Once we had the deal in place, my car was picked up the very next day. Was very quick and easy process.

Anthony was extremely responsive to my inquiry and up front about the entire process. Would definitely recommend his services to anyone interested in selling their vehicle.

Got a very fast quote from Anthony!

1 Like

Thank you Austin! Much appreciated!

Got a quick and easy quote from Anthony for a different vehicle than last time. Accepted it and moving forward quick and easy as well!

Anthony gets the best offer and he responds in seconds. And he is super friendly. Highly recommend.

Just got a quote from Anthony. Thanks, man!

Wow, I received a quote from Anthony in like 3 mins after I sent the info. Thank you!

@Anthony_Lopez Hi Anthony, are there any restrictions on lease transfer or sale with BMWFS? Looking to transfer/sell lease on my 2021 BMW X7 which ends Jan 2024. Location - South Florida.

I know BMW allows transfers for a transfer fee and or application fee of around $250.

cannot be transferred within the last 6 months of the lease.

They do restrict 3rd party dealers from buying them.

I can pay them off for your payoff quote too.

thanks

Fast quote from Anthony on a Friday evening. Appreciate it!

Very friendly and super responsive.

Thank you Anthony!

Sold my Audi etron to Antony. It about 8 days from start to end. Good experience and quick replies!