Lease end buyouts for Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Hyundai, KIA, Mercedes, Nissan ALL LEASE RESTRICTED LENDER BUYOUTS ALL STATES

Hi Anthony,

Just sent you info on 2020 BMW 330i lease buyout.

Looking forward to working with you on a new lease.

Thanks!

Do you guys deal with Ally leases at all? It’s on a Toyota

Yes we can payoff ally leases for your buyout amount.

FYI ally leases have high residuals but we can take a look. PM me the VIN# and miles and i’ll make an offer on it.

thanks !

Hey All, thanks for all the info you are all providing. Very helpful. My lease ends in like a week and I honestly just don’t know what to do. Here are the details, would appreciate your opinions and guidance.

2019 Audi Q5 Premium Plus (Black)

• 29k miles
  • 42 month lease ending this month (extended 6 months at 36)
  • payoff $25,150
  • It would be considered “Clean” on edmunds vehicle condition. Never had any issues or accidents. We take care of our car
  • Payment was 520+tax/fees monthly ($580 total)
  • Southern California

We were exploring larger cars as our family has grown (Palisade, Telluride, GV80, XC90, etc.) but monthly lease payments at the same original MSRP of our Q5 (low/mid $50k) seem to no longer exist. We know we will need a second car at some point in the next year or two, so maybe purchasing this car and having it be the “second car” might be the best choice. Just want to see what you all think as I haven’t been able to dig as deep as I would normally have with kids. :roll_eyes:

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for replying so late on this.

You have some equity for sure. the new Q5’s aren’t going to be at that same price point though. Of course nothing is these days.

A new 2023 Q5 40 Premium plus base with an MSRP of $50195 will lease for about $630 plus tax / $690 with Los Angeles Tax with $3600 down with LA tax and fees. 36 months, 10,000 miles per year.

Includes the $2000 in loyalty rebates.

Good experience with Anthony, highly highly recommended if you need assistance with lease buyouts, kudos!

Anthony is extremely responsive. I am just starting the process of figuring out what to do with my lease which is ending soon and he had a quote for me in under an hour.

I’m glad I reached out to Anthony. I inquired about buying out my Infiniti lease and he reached out almost immediately after to begin communication. He was quick to get me a quote and was honest, informative, and professional. The process is straightforward and it really does not get much easier than this. Thanks for the great service!

Anthony was super quick to shoot over my quote and explain the process of selling my M340 lease. going to weigh out my options and see what makes the most sense. Thanks again

Submitted a request about my current BMW. Had a reply and quote from Anthony within the hour!

Filled Anthony’s form that I found linked here, he texted me a couple quick questions and within a few hours I had a quote for my Volvo! Fantastic responsiveness!

I was able to get a response from Anthony very quickly on a Sunday. So far, I am still awaiting the next steps as he is unable to provide a value for my vehicle because it’s too new (no auction data to make a comparison)

got a 2020 pathfinder SV rock creek 2wd 24k miles coming up on return in 11mo. vin: 5N1DR2BN9LC622414. interested?

Got a response from Anthony within minutes. Very helpful and got me a quote right away.

Very responsive. Within minutes of first request!

Easy process to get numbers! Super fast and competitive price

Anthony was super responsive. Sent a quote almost immediately, very helpful.

Highly recommend! When I read the comments, I was like no way they will get back within an hour. I was wrong yall! He responded within 5 min with a quote and he was super friendly.

1 Like

Hey Anthony, are you able to buy out US Bank leases ?

1 Like

hi, yes we do usbank buyouts for all states.

thanks,