Lease end buyouts for Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Hyundai, KIA, Mercedes, Nissan ALL LEASE RESTRICTED LENDER BUYOUTS ALL STATES

I’m working with Anthony currently. He responded immediately and worked out some numbers regarding buying out my lease. Im hoping we can come to an agreement as he seems like a good guy to do business with :+1:

Thanks Matt !

Anthony was super quick on providing me with a quote to buyout an XC90 and the entire process. I’d highly recommend contacting him to see if he can help with your lease.

Thank you Brian!

Filled out the form. Thanks, Anthony!

Thanks for the opportunity to make an offer on your car!

Anthony has been quite responsive, unfortunately, market seems turned for less favorable recently. Still give him a try!

Filled out form and got a text response from Anthony within minutes on a Sunday evening. I can respect the grind!

thank you! yes for sure gotta work 3x as hard in this economy

Just submitted the form for my M340i and got a quote back from Anthony almost immediately. Thanks.

This man is lightning fast! Thanks!

Thank you sir! I happen to be awake around 3am looking at a few cars. But i was pretty much fried and had to retire for the morning lol. Just texted your offer. thanks

1 Like

And of course comes in with a solid offer! Thanks

Co-sign Anthony’s professionalism and prompt offer. :+1:

1 Like

Anthony is super quick to respond…very upfront with the process as well :+1:t5::+1:t5:

1 Like

Thank you!

Enjoyed working with Anthony, he was very quick to respond and upfront with the process. Even though he wasn’t able to offer me a buyout number that made sense for me, I would work with him next time I am looking at a lease buyout.

smooth transction, easy lease buyout and a few $k equity to boot! Thanks DSR!

Thank you sir!

Anthony got back with me within a few minutes of submitting the form with a very reasonable offer. I am still deciding, but I am very happy with the response.