Lease deal for 2023 CLA 250 Coupe. I need help with.... --NEW HERE--

Im lease shopping right now at the moment but still don’t have enough knowledge/experience to dictate whats good or bad.

I know we have a format to follow but just this one excuse me for not following the format i believe i will probably miss info needed to judge the deal.

2023 CLA 250 Coupe $49,500* MSRP LEASE $689/mo. for 36 months $5,293 due at lease signing LEASE DISCLAIMER Available only to qualified customers through Mercedes-Benz Financial Services at participating dealers through May 31, 2023. Not everyone will qualify. Advertised 36 months lease payment based on MSRP of $51,600 less the suggested dealer contribution of $1,099 resulting in a total gross capitalized cost of $50,501. Dealer sets the final price and Dealer’s contribution may vary and could affect your actual lease payment. Includes Destination Charge and Premium 1 Package. Excludes title, taxes, registration, license fees, insurance, dealer prep and additional options. Total monthly payments equal $24,804. Cash due at signing includes $3,809 capitalized cost reduction, $795 acquisition fee and first month’s lease payment of $689. Your acquisition fee may vary by dealership. The acquisition fee charged by the dealer may affect the total cash due at signing. No security deposit required. Total payments equal $29,408. At lease end, lessee pays for any amounts due under the lease, any official fees and taxes related to the scheduled termination, excess wear and use plus $0.25/mile over 30,000 miles, and $595 vehicle turn-in fee. Purchase option at lease end for $29,412 plus taxes (and any other fees and charges due under the applicable lease agreement) in example shown. Subject to credit approval. Specific vehicles are subject to availability and may have to be ordered. See participating dealer for details. Not valid in Puerto Rico. Please always wear your seat belt, drive safely and obey speed limits. Special lease rates may not be reflected in lease calculator prices shown on. Please see your dealer for final pricing. Special lease rates may not be reflected in prices shown on. Please see your dealer for final pricing.

Looking forward to learn from y’all and excited to find a good deal in this market !!!

Search is your friend. Learn how to find MF/RV and use the LH calculator. Or search/hire a broker.

2 Likes

Advertised Specials suck…period.
Look in marketplace for some deals and maybe contact a broker to make it easy for you.

3 Likes

Part of the reason for following the format is b/c it allows you to learn what factors go into a lease deal and b/c it allows others to evaluate the deal. So, if info is missing, other posters cannot help you much.

Having said that,

This. There’s really not much else to say, at this point. If you want more of a discussion, please

3 Likes

Thank you for your feedback it’s well taken. Will do my research and next time deliver quality info.

Will do. Thank you for the help!

Looking to learn MF/RV. Thank you for the help!!!

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option.

Rate Findr has that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. It’s a tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.

1 Like

This is a terrible deal.

And people need to understand they cannot just pick a random car and think there’s some magic LH wand to make it lease better. Magic wands don’t exist. The lease programs (RV, buyrate and lease cash) are set in stone by the bank. If they’re no good, they’re no good, period.

1 Like

$24,804

Gross oversimplification, but rough guess, another 9% of the lease payments ($24,804) = $2,236

(24804 + 5393 + 2236) = $32,333
or
$898 a month

And that’s before they put you in the box and start beating you with a hose until you start adding

Some of which, despite your instincts, you’ll cave in and buy, because you want to protect your investment and have peace of mind – and many of these things are installed by default because all of their savviest customers buy them… hell, the owner of the dealership puts these products on his own wife’s car!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.