Lease deal check - BMW M340i xDrive

I’m in the South West Ohio area and have been searching for a new car for the past 3 months. I sold a CLA to CarMax and walked out with significant equity. However, I have been unable to find anything in this market. I’ve been considering BMW, MB, Porsche or Audi.

I had numbers ran on a ‘23 BMW M340i xDrive with a base msrp of $58,400 with add ons, $64,545. I was quoted an estimated lease payment for 36 months x 10k miles per year with $5729 due at signing is $943 p month w tax, fees and tag are included. . For 36 month lease, Money Factor is .00230, Residual value 57%. $1000 off of the MSRP. Dealer has it allocated and it will be in production soon. Of course they say it’s a rare car and can’t do anything better.

Let me know what you think. I’m not excited with it but starting to get anxious for a new car. This market is ridiculous. I’ll consider Porsche, Audi, MB or BMW if I can get the right deal so feel free to reach out.

find an etron GT thread and then report back. I also think I saw some brokers at 5-6% off M340 builds. For $1000/mo, buy the damn thing if you have to have it.

1 Like

That deal is horrendous. RUN.

Use a broker here at 5-6% off MSRP and base MF. For a build like that its probably $3K DAS and around $750 a month I would guestimate.

1 Like

Next Level Auto services the midwest. They have M340i for 750/month. Calculator is here: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Not associated with them but you can definitely do better than your deal above.

1 Like

Brokers in the #marketplace have Porsche Macans for way less.

1 Like