Lease Deal Check 2021 BMW X3 (xDrive + DA Pro)

Hello hackrs,

I am doing a lease for 2021 BMW X3 (xDrive30i + DA Pro) around San Jose / Bay area.

MSRP: $50835
Capital Cost/Selling Price: $44975
Monthly: 555.05 (base $509.22 + tax $45.83)
MF: 0.00069
Down payment: 0
Due at signing: 5743 (including MAX-MSD $4200)

Any space for improvements?

Thanks.

Looks to be ~11.5% on the discount. Do you have any other deal information you can share like rebates and fees? On face value it looks pretty good right now, though I believe X3 30is are not in short supply at the moment.

Assuming its ~510 base with just over 1500 DAS (excluding MSD), this looks solid in todays market.

They are. Pretty much every car is in short supply. The chip shortage affected these first, with the removal of the passenger side lumbar support and bolster adjustability. Then, DA pro was removed. These are hard to find, and I’m surprised the discount is so high. OP, take it and run.

1 Like

Fair correction. I only assumed this because I actually had seen a 12% discount on a broker listing recently (though I cant remember where) and figured it had to be due to the absence of a supply/demand issue

2 Likes

Is the cap cost inclusive of incentives?

1 Like

To get to the payment he quoted, there looked to be something in the range of 1500-2000 in rebates (impossible to know without exact fees, as well as the residual (12k miles?)), but the selling price looks to be correct not including rebates\

This is sorta close: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

2 Likes

Let’s say if there isn’t…you wanna pay close to effectively $600 for a very minimally equipped 4-cylinder compact crossover?

This is actually the part I am not fully understand. Dealer didn’t show me the detail.

I definitely would take X5 or even X7, if I have that budget… :rofl:

This looks wrong.

1 Like

But it sounds good.

Edit: mistake with lease calculator did not realize it auto subtracted MSD. Will post fresh after new numbers are crunched.

Hi Sharksfan15, does it look wrong because it’s the net MF, or it just looks wrong?

I predicted my MF from last month, .00065, does OP know his credit score? Elite credit MF shouldn’t be that far from .00093, then minus .00028 for max MSD.

Trying to figure out what you all you guys are seeing as wrong with the MF but can’t get my head around it, would love for anyone to explain :slight_smile:

1. FYI, if MF is correct, I think according to Edmund’s that without loyalty, max rebate is $1250 this month, so to poster who came up with calculator, I tip my hat to you! Current owner / lessee gets an extra $1525 on top.

2. OP and calculator poster, thank you so much for sharing! I am also in the bay area, with loyalty cash, and removing DA package I am going to target an X3 for $450 per tax up here, and $440 in socal to see if I can make a deal happen, but am going to hold firm on 11.5% min discount thanks to OP :slight_smile:

3. I don’t want to hijack your thread, but if any of you happen to know if you can force the dealer to breakdown MF by base and markup? Alfa Romeo willing to show their screen, meanwhile bmw trying to hide the sticker :confused:

My bad, I didn’t see that it was an adjusted mf after MSD. From @Rsantoro12’s calculator it seems like a good deal. I would not hold my breath on many dealers doing 11.5% off though.

No worries, I did the same thing at first and almost shit myself when I tried to calculate a lease at .00065 MF haha. Then I sat there for 10 minutes trying to figure out what was wrong so I’m definitely not judging.

I’ll start a separate thread once my current vehicle becomes a total loss, might even write a script to really quickly crawl all these BMW dealers to identify the cheapest x3 w/ convenience and send them a message identifying the car and exactly what I would pay on the 26th and offer to come in on the 27th. Maybe I’ll further raise my cap reduction by taking bets and acting as a bookie.

What would you recommend instead?

carfindr.co

I would check out the Alfa Romeo Stelvio. I got some decent initial prices and had it coming in under $600 per month with service and wear and tear protection. Love the way it looks, drives, and sounds, but ultimately found the X3 to just be much more comfortable ! Good luck. If you only meant BMWs sorry for the poor response.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.