Lease Deal 2019 Kia Stinger GT1

NYS you have to pay the sales tax down. $2200 is tax, first payment and DMV fees.

could also include tax on lease cash (not sure about in this case)

I live in NYS and have never brought any money to a lease signing–I’ve always rolled the tax into my monthly payment.

1 Like

I’m looking at this exact same car but people are talking about M340i. I’m new to the forum and love all the help. I’m in Sacramento CA. Should I focus on a M340i?

You should drive both and see which one you prefer, understanding that despite the higher MSRP on the m340i, it is likely to lease for around the same price, if not better than the stinger.

1 Like

Roll those taxes in. If your Stinger is stolen or totaled, you are going to have yourself a lot of fun trying to get that money back from Cuomo. You’ll get it back eventually, but it will not be easy.

ur residual is way off. check the edmunds for correct rv & mf.

btw command+shit+3 for a screen shot.

ok thanks. I dont know what command+shit+3 means . I click on the picture and it looks good to me. I will definitely try and use my cell phone and download a picture . I just need to learn. thanks.

Someone just got a 2.0 for ~$300 so it appears dealers are finally motivated

hello,
Im new at this. I’ve been up for 5 days (very little sleep) obsessing on a 2020 Kia Stinger. I’ve come to the conclusion that I am attempting to go for a 2019 (new) GT1 stinger in black with red interior.

I’ve ALOT a lot of research but yet I still feel confused.

if I show you the leasehackr’s worksheet that I did, can someone tell me if im doing the numbers correct. it definitely sounds too good to be true. I dont think I can get a GT1 for 386 bucks a month.

Thanks max

sure. post a link

Also, before you go any further, go to edmunds to verify mf/rv/incentives.

You also need to be very mindful of if a dealer’s posted sales price (assuming that’s what you’re basing your numbers off) includes incentives or not.

ok thanks.

You could probably try and get a deeper discount if this is a 2019?

$626 is a LOT to pay for a $46k Kia imo.

Hello, bjam,
I’m actually negotiating a GT1 right now . Yes its a 2019. I actually got it lower then my deal for a GT. You are right. I have gotten two more deals under 500. The latest one is up to 459 a month 3k down . I like to get this done before end of month but definitely before 3/2/2020 when the incentives and rebates go away. I’m so psyched i could do this over email and text with no help from anyone but educating myself from the 3 weeks of watching you tube and researching other websites. Everyone should do this. !! When i get the final numbers written on paper then i will let the forum know.
Thanks

1 Like