Lease Check for BMW x3

Hi Everyone,

Just got a quote from my dealer. Do you mind giving a feedback?
I am at the end of my current 2021 X3 lease.
This 24 X3 includes - PREM-DRIVER ASSIT-PARKING
Screenshot 2023-12-11 150717

1 Like

Remember to add $56/mo. to all your payments for your trade equity. You’re looking at an effective payment of ~$730/mo. which seems on the higher end for a $56k MSRP X3.

Are they giving you a fair trade? What are other car buyers offering for your X3?

I guess they are giving me a good trade equity KBB says it is now worth 28k but by buy out is 31.5

Try reverse engineering your deal with the LH calculator to figure out the MF markup they are charging you.

They’re probably overpaying on the trade, but getting their nut somewhere else.

I tried building a calculator (used some random dealer in Boston to get dealer fees): Calc

Tbh, this may be a buy rate deal and these are just leasing terribly right now. Based on Edmunds some zip codes don’t even have loyalty incentives on '24 models right now. You’re probably stretching to get anything more than 14.5% discount unless you’re looking at loaners/demos.

What’s the MSRP?

“Market value” is not necessarily MSRP.

What is the MSRP? December does have a 39 month lease deal. You don’t need loyalty for the 39 month lease deal. If that includes taxes, that is a good deal for the Chicago market.

It is the MSRP, not sure why they state that as market value.

MSRP $56145 this has premium, assist drive and parking feature. This includes tax.

Is this a brand new car or a demo?

Brand new car.

That’s 14.5% of MSRP. I assume that include the $1000 rebate and $1000 Loyalty? 11% off plus rebates is darn good. I’d like that deal. I also just bought out my 2021 X3 with 19k miles for $28k. Best offer is Carvana at about $30500. They are messing around with the trade and money factor in my opinion. I’m looking to upgrade if you can share the dealer privately? Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.