Lease check - 2024 VW Atlas SEL

Just looked it up. $3K customer bonus available on finance or lease:

+1. Fine print in the customer bonus says that it “cannot be combined with discounted Volkswagen Credit Special Lease.” Not sure if that means there’a subvened MF?

Ratefindr has it listed as a retail bonus, but youre right about the fine print allowing leases.

Ratefindr also shows it not stacking with the subvented lease programs, which explains why one dealer is offering it and one isn’t. The one not offering it is using the subvented program.

Maybe the Atlas is a “pay to play” vehicle. As others have said, VW seems to be pushing promotional financing and not promotional leasing. At the end of the day what’s your wife’s happiness worth? If she doesn’t like any other vehicle, you better find a way to get her in this car or you’ll never hear the end of it every time she has to drive her “POS” car that she never really wanted but you made her get because it was “cheap”

Would the Infiniti QX60 be a better play here? Seems like Infiniti is somewhat desperate to get rid of vehicles.

1 Like

LOL - Great points about the wife!

Keep us updated…I’m considering the Atlas/Atlas Cross Sport when my current Infiniti QX80 lease expires in a few months.

Hi!

What I’ve researched is you should not accept any less than 8% below MSRP, not considering manufacturer incentives. Until July, VW is offering $2,500 off for either purchase or lease. The exclusion is special lease programs (college graduate program, first time buyer, loyalty or corporate program), so you should check if you fall on any of those categories.

So, if the dealership is advertising that model $53,244, minus 8% would be $48,157, and minus $2,500 the adjusted price should be $45,657.

Hope this helps!

We ended up getting a 2024 Honda Pilot Touring. Got a great deal from a local dealer. The VW salesperson was totally unprofessional in his communications with us. 2 weeks later and the 2 vehicles we were interested are still on the lot. :rofl:

3 Likes

Please consider posting in Signed! :slight_smile: