Lease Check: 2024 I4 40e

First time lease newbie here. Thoughts on this lease deal? Seems high after scrolling through this website.

I was looking at doing 15k miles a year. So those numbers from left to right are 12k | 18k | 15k, not sure why they printed it that way. The money factor was 0.0025 as well.

I tagged Colorado, but I’m military stationed in Ohio. These numbers were based on the Colorado sales tax. I was surprised/confused to hear I couldn’t get the military discount, despite the BMW website saying it was offered for the i4.

image_0

Terrible. Beyond terrible.

It’s a terrible deal.

And you should absolutely get the $500 military discount. I see they have a $8000 rebate, which sounds like the $7500 + $500 military, so maybe they explained it poorly.

Check out the marketplace here or reach out to @AutoCompanion or @IAC

1 Like

Yikes, there’s no reason to sell this to you over MSRP! This looks like an eDrive 40? I can get you 8% off one of these with base MF. @z0lt3c is correct that the $500 for military was included in the $8,000 in incentives.

Do you know how long you’ll be stationed in OH? While Colorado taxes you on the monthly payment, the registration is really expensive, so it may benefit you to register it in Ohio.

Feel free to reach out so I can get you a better deal!

• Ashleigh
1 Like

DM’d the OP to save them from this junk deal.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.