Lease a Mustang with $0 down

Here you go @vw28. It took me 90 seconds to do this.

3 Likes

You donā€™t deserve any help.

(Edit: my bad, didnā€™t realize this was closed. Itā€™s been a loooong day!)

I donā€™t understandā€¦ Your first quote is basically at or under budget if that DAS number is accurate. You need to learn how to calculate a lease payment and understand the manufacturer programs. And stop being a dick to people. Youā€™ll find plenty of helpful people and reference points here, but youā€™re gonna have to eat your vegetables in the process. If you donā€™t like it, find another source. That being said, Fords usually donā€™t lease well because they set their residual levels pitifully (realistically?), despite the low interest rates they usually offer. If you are dead set on a Mustang Iā€™d research which trim has the best residual. It might not be the cheapest one. And if you are a BJs member see if the X Plan pricing and bonus cash are still available and applicable to a Mustang. In terms of leaseability, practicality, driveabiliy and even performance for your buck you are probably better off looking elsewhere, but ultimately itā€™s your money. Also, stop being a dick because some more experienced people (mildly) busted your chops about unrealistic expectations. Yes, this site and forum are all about ā€œHacking leasesā€. But if you ever saw The Matrix, the hacker is limited to bending the rules in place, not breaking them.

2 Likes