Lease a Land Rover Defender?

You can ask them to give you an agreement saying the deal will be at Msrp (if that’s your goal) with base MF of the month car arrives and all applicable incentives. Also mention no add-ons in the agreement.

A little more of a “mouthful” than a British car company owned by an Indian car company that is attempting to revive a model line based on heritage and progression when it should have been the new Discovery.

mouthful indeed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mega-Corporation in former British colony (of which their car company is just one business) buys classic British nameplate, the only brand their former sovereign will drive herself, and keeps churning out luxurious (albeit unreliable) reimaginations that sell at/over MSRP and lease poorly.

More honest that what they write in the annual report.

1 Like

yes! so let’s give the chemical company that’s spent over $1B in developing their own 4x4, I’ll give it a go. :laughing:

Did anyone in this forum lease Defender? If so, what should I be expecting talking to the dealer for the car with a sticker price of $70K

Sticker, max markup on MF. Hopefully no hard-adds. Not kidding… unless you expand your search significantly or get lucky.

Share if you get a good (or decent) deal.

Good luck

1 Like

We just got a TRUCK-LOAD of Defender’s about 10-12 I think we have in total now

lol

Likewise, double digits, closer to 20 now.

1 Like

Yep, we just hit 13 with more on the way, but they’ve ramped up production so hope to see more of these on the road, I know at our east coast dealer we’ve been selling at MSRP as far as I know.

Same in SE. MSRP with no adds now.

1 Like

:crystal_ball: I think MSRP and base MF is the best you can hope until Valentine’s Day. Don’t expect $1 in cash on the hood or PIN deals.

Who doesn’t need Etch, Low-Jack, tint, and paint protection (before correction) for their lease?

Also Chase :cupid::moneybag::black_heart:

2 Likes

Any deals on defenders this month? Inventory?

My JLR Store promotion is doing a Defender for $775/mo with alot of $ down.

1 Like

Was this post meant for October 2021?

1 Like

I can get one for $1/month with a lot of money down

6 Likes

Yes it was

I don’t know what you people are talking about, I just got a smoking deal today on one :rofl:

2 Likes

I can get one for free with a ski-mask

2 Likes

Just as an FYI, a NJ dealer offered my friend this deal -

• MSRP $70,510
  • MF .00092
  • RV - 58%
  • Inceptions- $3200
  • Monthly - $990
  • 3 years/ 36k

I don’t have the deal sheet. He’s looking at a couple other cars before he decides.

2 Likes

I have one. Wait for the 2021. The 2020 is buggy as hell. The ride handling and power is pretty solid tho. I got it with the explorer pack and I’d def say it looks a lot better with it

2 Likes