Lease a BMW i3 as low as $125 a month, $0 drive-off. (Yes really) [Updated for May]

@willwar14. Thanks for this sharing the info. Can you pm me the SoCal dealers info?

1 Like

Hi

Iā€™m in SoCal. Which dealer has this deal?

Thx

I donā€™t think weā€™re going to find out which dealers were willing to do the deal. Just need to find a dealer willing to do 12% off MSRP & base MF on an i3, everything else ($7500 credit, AARP, CVRP) applies regardless of dealership.

1 Like

Do you know if other car makers will credit the $7500 in a similar way?

Is there BMW loyalty currently on the i3?

Ok, so which dealer in SoCal (Iā€™m in San Diego North County area) can match the 12% off MSRP?

Can an expert take a look at this for me?

Hey There! Which dealer is this from? I would be willing to settle for even this deal, considering how cheap it isā€¦
I got quoted for 400$ a month 5500 down.

K04, can u pm me details of this ?

Hey guys, sorry for not responding to everyoneā€™s PMs. I was helping a close friend of mine lease an i3 and we closed on one today. Monthly is a but higher ($50) but it had about 3k more in options and she appearently had to have them, and the deal wasnā€™t as good as a close to base model I had negotiated for her butā€¦ When I get home ill respond to everyoneā€™s PMs, and the original deal we left on the table is still there if anyone wants to try and pick it up, Iā€™ll mention the dealer when I respond to you.

Here is the deal my friend signed on today;

What threw me off my game is they are using a ā€œRegional MF rateā€ vs a ā€œSubvented MF rateā€, I had no idea what a regional MF was until today. Appearently the base MF for regional rate is 0.00181 this month, and dealers are allowed to mark it up by 0.00080. They gave us the base MF, but the difference in MF 0.00035 kinda killed the sizzle on the deal, but still a good deal IMO.

Hereā€™s what the original deal was;

MSRP: [$45,595]
Selling Price: [$38,028] (including Corporate Fleet)
Rebates: [$7,500 Lease Credit]
Cap Cost reduction: [$3,000]
Months: [30]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: [0.00127]
Residual: [61%]
Security Deposit: [$1,050]
Total Due At Signing: [$5,550]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$101]
Sales Tax Rate: [8.75%]

Been trying to get this deal from a few dealership and none is coming close to this formulaā€¦ Can someone please help to direct me to the right person for this deal? Thanks

That deal could be great if the dealer is telling the truth. I must say that you must clarify it first in order to make sure that calculations are true offer by the dealer.

In my dealer here, the payment is $279/month. Find the details and compare it here, https://dsrleasing.com/car-listings/2017-bmw-i3-94-ah-lease-239-mo/.

YEAR: 2017
MAKE: BMW
MODEL: i3
TRIM: 94 ah
TRANSMISSION: Automatic
BODY STYLE: Hatchback
SEATS: 5
DRIVETRAIN: Rear Wheel Drive
MILES PER YEAR: 10,000
PAYMENT: $279
DUE AT SIGNING: $3,798
REBATE: $7,500
LISTING ID: 736207
MSRP: $44,595

Did you get my PM earlier?

Yeah, I called them and they pretty much told me thereā€™s no way and was rude about it

IDo u guys think this is a good lease?

The best quote I can get for what I want (i3 ReX with park assist).

MSRP 51454
Selling 45700
Rebate: $7500+$2500+$1500 aarp
MSD 7
10k annual
36 months
Due at signing: $6000
Monthly of $253 including tax

The cars have been on the lot for a few months. But the dealer says that doesnā€™t matter with i3. :confused:

1 Like

Why do u choose a 30 months vs 36 months?

So no discount off MSRP? No way.

Yes. There is discount. I think the selling price is around $45700

its a lot more than OPā€™s deal but youā€™re getting a more expensive car as well.

Thatā€™s pretty much what I got this weekend. Here in San Diego area, the dealers are not that keen to go down more than 10%. The best I got was 11% off MSRP incl. AARP. I called every dealer around including Irvine. It just happened that I saw the exact car I wanted (Tera leather + Parking + 20 inch wheels), so I went for it knowing it might not be the best deal I could get if I waited.