Lease a BMW i3 as low as $125 a month, $0 drive-off. (Yes really) [Updated for May]

Dang. It’s moments like this where I actually kind of wish I did live in CA.

and just happened to be moving to another state after getting the car…

So…

If you go to the post office website you can sign up for mail forwarding from a residential address for 6 months. Whose to say if/when How long you lived there…

I would say so, roughly 41 MPD if you drive 7 days a week. This will be my commuter, 100 mile range will definitely be do-able.

Yeah, I’m sure there are loopholes to this. I wouldn’t be too concerned. But definitely do your research prior.

Can someone let me know who in Los Angeles is willing to do this? I want 0 down and no security deposit.

Hey guys, sorry I haven’t been responsive the last few days, been busy the last few days. I will try my best to respond to the slew of PMs I’ve been getting.

Btw, the dealerships that told me they would do this for me, don’t specifically advertise this, it takes some negotiating.

Edit: I’ll also redo the main post to make it crystal clear what exactly this deal entails.

There is no way you can get $100/month with no down payment and no MSDs. The OP’s deal requires $5550 drive-off.

Then it won’t happen for you? By itself it is already an awesome deal even if required a $10k security deposit. $0 down and $0 security deposit? Just pay higher interest so it would be a little over $100/mo – no big deal

same here, any norcal dealer offering this price?

I have updated the main post.

1 Like

Excellent writeup. Your post should be on the Leasehackr main site.

1 Like

Anyone able to get close to this in NY/CT region?

NY/CT residents qualify for CA’s CVRP? :thinking:NY dealers also won’t accept MSDs.

thats why i said close

moreover CT its own $3,000 state rebate… it should do the trick??

Are there any other rebates besides the 3000?

In California the deal is from all the rebates and incentives.

7500 state
2500-4500 cvrp
1500 fleet

Hence the 100+/- lease on a 46k car.

I thought 7500 is Federal… I do see it in CT as well.
1500 fleet I’m not sure about… will find out when I go for test drive.
If I can get that then the $3,000 CT CHEAPR should get me close enough to pull the trigger.

http://www.ct.gov/deep/cwp/view.asp?/deep/cwp/view.asp?a=2684&q=561424&deepNav_GID=2183

Sorry I believe you’re correct. I’d say you can get close enough. I wasn’t able to replicate the deal exactly, best offer I received was 160/mo 15k miles 46,295 msrp.

Is that the extended range?
If I could get 160/mo with 10K miles and 4K drive off, I’ll be all over it:)

That’s for an all electric, MSRP is a couple more grand on the REX. 10k miles you have residual on your side, you might be able to get that deal.