LEASE 430i xdrive convertible 2023 NJ NY

Hello everyone I am hoping to get some help here on leasing a 2023 430i xdrive convertible bmw in New Jersey. I’ve done some research on the MF, residual, etc and started talking to one dealer who is giving me a horrible deal of $1,150 which I refuse to accept. He said their MF is 0.00125 and quoted me on a 39 month lease. This quote is with no money down, I believe he rolled the taxes into the monthly payment. I am using the leasehackr calculator and wanted to know what is a reasonable % off MSRP that I can ask for without pushing boundaries? I was hoping to stick to the 800$ range.

2023 430i Xdrive convertible
MSRP: $63,000
M sport Package

sales tax: $2,283
cap reduction: $2,000
0.56 residual
doc fee: $600

Grs cap cost: $ 64,800
Net cap cost: $ 65,100

I believe @Ashleigh or @IAC_Scott could do better

1 Like

When you use the calculator, and taking into account whatever rebates/etc. are available, what % off MSRP do you need to achieve ~$800/mo?

2 Likes

I have a 430i 'Vert Loaner coming out in 1.5-2 months that will be a screaming good deal if you can wait for it.

That being said, let’s see if I can help you review this deal, we’re always happy to help, even if you’re not buying from us!

First, I assume that you have loyalty, because the 39 month deal is loyalty lease.
Here is a calculator for your deal:

Even at 0% off MSRP, it still is way less than $1,150, so I’m not sure what is going on here. Is there some kind of negative trade equity?

I can let you custom order one at 5% off, here is a calc what I would offer you:

4 Likes

I think 6%. (from my calculation) However for some reason when I put these numbers into the calculator they do not add up to the $1,150 monthly payment he quoted me at. So I have no idea where he is getting this price… and I feel lost. So before i respond to him or reach out to many other dealers… I wanted to ask here.

Wouldn’t the i4 be a better “deal”?

The i4 just is the cheapest leasing BMW right now, but if they want’s a 'Vert, this is going to be it. Regardless, I can keep @tayachka95 inline with the payment they want without all the games, even a little less.

4 Likes

I am trying to figure out the same thing as to how he made it to $1,150/month. What is a vert loaner? I am in no rush to get this vehicle so yes I can wait. Can we discuss this more?

Sorry, not good with abbreviations. I am strictly looking for convertible. So yes lets discuss

My cell is 516-416-5481, call or text me and I will help you out

I have a 430i Convertible that is currently a loaner car that I can absolutely blow out in a month or two.

I also have a $64k MSport 430i Convertible on the ground we can do something with.

1 Like

This segment leases horribly. Consider financing the car that @IAC_Scott is offering you, and work with him to get a good deal on the APR and the extended warranty.

Owning these cars for 5-6 years years at a time will come out way ahead of serial leases. I’m talking about saving something like $20,000 each time.

2 Likes

BMW added the 4 series to the loyalty lease program this month which helps a LOT, but the residual’s aren’t doing anyone any favors.

1 Like

Don’t mean to hijack but if this person passes do you mind sending me the info on specific specs of that car please? Where are you located by the way?

2 Likes

Same for me please!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.