Lease 2022 Escalade, Tahoe, Durango, etc

The GCL has great pep too, as far as I’m concerned, and can be had at a discount.

OP: No I want an Escalade, I don’t want to pay for it though. I have royalty.

1 Like

Hood is tall on the escalade, can’t see kids or dogs.
I installed a curved mirror in our garage and use cameras 100% of the time when pulling in for safety reasons. Even with that, we accidentally locked our dog in the garage once and wife parked without seeing it. No animals were harmed in this situation, but could have been bad.

1 Like

It’s almost like Jeep designed the GCL Hemi with McIntosh Audio with the OP in mind

1 Like

I would also like a $1K Escalade, or perhaps the new full size RR. The V8, doesn’t have to be an Autobiography though. Send offers, what I want must exist - kthx.

Actually the sales person was very nice, didn’t really bothered, just gave me the car and when I asked for suggestions where to ride (wasn’t that familiar with the area) he just suggested where to go. He didn’t join me to the test drive

Well, actually you right - I like to showoff … - therefore I want one of these SUV’s …
Honestly my wife prefer if we just get a minivan - Sienna / Odyssey, etc. No thank you. I don’t want to drive these big ugly minivans …
I need a car for 3 kids (two babies and a 5 yrs/old), with room for strollers , etc. Therefore I need something big. And a car that I’ll like. And enjoy.

She’s right. Suck it up, and score a deal on a Chrysler Pacifica, hybrid if you want.

2 Likes

Actually was very close this weekend. Got a quote for Escalade Luxury diesel, 1066/month @ 7481 down payment , agreed to honored my supplier discount - I tried to get him another ~60/70 lower, I told him any number under $1k / month I take the truck - he almost agreed, but then yesterday a couple step into the dealership and put a higher offer and took the car …

original posted doesn’t want to drive an ugly big minivan. Original poster didn’t come to America to drive ugly Japanese minivan … (nothing against the Japanese - I just not a big fan of their cars …)

The trans might be Japanese, but the rest won’t be.

This is def trolling.

3 Likes

Royalty is entirely possible!

somewhat scary. I guess the Tahoe / Yukon same story?
Does Escalade / Tahoe / Yukon has a front camera to see if there’s a kid / adult / etc in front of the car?

Loyalty. It was mistype the royalty
Loyalty because I already drive Cadillac

That’s not how this works.

You can get to any monthly payment if you put more money down.

6 Likes

Or stretch the term out to near infinity. Wait, was this a lease? I forget. Someone should broker a deal for $1000 broker fee and $10k down. That should get get the payment in the desired range.

You have it all figured out, homie. Why are you asking for help?

1 Like

I know we’re all wasting our breath here, but just because you’re deducting 1k out of your bank account every month doesn’t mean that’s what you’re leasing this suv for. If this quote was for 36 months you’re effectively paying ~$1,275 a month. Like others said, you can get to any number you want with more down. Why not put 50k down and tell everyone you leased an escalade for $650/mo?

1 Like

You know you didn’t get close, right? Right?

Hey, if you’re payment shopping just put 100k down and your payments will magically be zero, amazing!!!

4 Likes