Leasard- great lease deals with NO broker fee! Boston Area

I can’t say anything about Traverse or Silverado, But definitely can give you the best deal on Accord EX!
Would you please email me if any specific features you are looking in Accord?
Lease@Leasard.com
Thanks, David.

Any info on that Audi Q5? And have a friend very interested in a Tucson, I know you work with Hyundai

Hi Paulo! Good news, we have already agreement! So give us another day or two- we’ll get it for you. Currently working on deals with them! Tucson- no problem at all! Just let me know if the deal we have is good or he is looking for something specific?
Email is more preferable, please send inquiries to Lease@Leasard.com or text to 617-412-5341
Thank you!

@Leasard It would be good if you registered as a broker here:
https://leasehackr.com/auto-business-registration

1 Like

Thanks, sure! I definitely will!
Just did:)

Cool. You’ll get a nice little car on your avatar

1 Like

Any numbers on the 2017 accord touring? I am in PA but would potentially make the drive if the numbers were right.

Sure, I can definitely get numbers for you!
Would you please email or text me, so will be easier and faster to communicate?
Thanks, David.

Did numbers ever come?

Anybody thinking they will get a lease deal on a Q5 is not being realistic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can someone post a sample Tucson deal?..

Joe the way the forum works is you find the deal post the details and we evaluate and tell you how to negotiate and do much better. How would we know what you are looking for? A Porsche or a dodge 3500 van?

1 Like

www.hyundai.com

Mind blown?

That’s not the way the marketplace works. Anyone is free to get quotes from brokers.

If I live in Florida what would you need to discuss a deal?

Unfortunately, it’s nothing we can do in Florida, at least now…
But thanks for asking:)

1 Like

David, I see you updated the deal of the month on your website to a Rav4 for $239/mo, but the pull-down to see others models doesn’t work since that update. I am using Chrome browser, and the pull-down always work to see what other deals you were advertising.

Also, have you expanded for offers beyond the Boston.MA areas? As you know, there was a lot of interest coming out of NY/NJ areas. There’s some good dealers down here, Im sure you could build a relationship with.

Hi Leasard,

Can you quote me your zero down lease deal on Honda CR-V EX AWD, I’m getting dealer quotes between of $299-$368 per month plus fees

would like to close before month end if possible, thank you

Hello!
Are you in Boston area?
Email me please
Lease@Leasard.com
David.

Assuming by Hyundai that Genesis is included? I will be coming off my 2015 Genesis 3.8 AWD in September but there is currently a 3 month pull ahead incentive. Just some preliminary investigation shows that they are leasing horribly.