Leasard, Boston Area Broker No Fee. We'll match any deal on Honda, Hyundai or Toyota in Boston Area!

We work currently in Boston area only. If you are in an other State, we can’t do same deals there,
but you can get the deal here and drive the car back to home.
Check our specials at
www.Leasard.com
or inquiry via
email: Lease@Leasard.com
Text/call: 617.412.5341

2 Likes

David, there are many members of this forum in the NY Metro, NJ and Philly areas, you would do your self a great service if you could expand your offerings to a handful of dealerships spanning this area.

Otherwise, consider a way for your current Boston based dealerships to offer low cost shipping options. The SoCal dealerships / brokers seem to ship pretty inexpensively.

These are just items to consider if you can expand your reach moving forward. Good Luck!

2 Likes

Thank you so much Herb! I will definitely consider expanding:) Hopefully in a pretty short time!
Thank you for your business!

Also, I think this has been mentioned in your other thread, but consider offering pricing for other trim levels of those models. It’s understood that you would need to pay more for an Elantra value edition or limited, but people on here (and elsewhere) may be interested in leasing something with power seats.

Since you already have the relationships with the dealers, I would think negotiating a fixed discount percentage and layering current incentives would be fairly straightforward.

1 Like

Any idea when you guys will be doing Audi/Porsche? I see coming soon on the site and am looking at a Macan S/GTS or the SQ5 by winter time.

1 Like

Great website and great deal posted … 104 for the Elantra is nice …

1 Like

Wow your website and model is a gamechanger !

Is it possible to stack loyalty (“valued owner”) and/or BoostUp and/or Uber on top of your Hyundai Elantra deal?

We can do it now! But deals are subject to change, so let me know when you are ready to move forward, we’d love to do it for you!

Everything but not uber, for lease it doesn’t work, unfortunately…

Thank you! Granted this is a base (SE manual, right?), if my math is right, this is effectively $62/mo after $500 boostup, $500 loyalty and $500 bonus drive (mail in rebate) if you qualify.

Are you saying you aren’t able to apply the Uber rebate for Hyundai leases? That’ll be a pretty big competitive disadvantage for your business since there are hundreds of folks in this forum who have used it for Hyundai and Genesis leases and many who continue to do so.

Edit: the discussion below is case in point.

Hyundai doesnt allow Uber rebates for leases, has nothing to do with Leasard. I have confirmed this with 3 different dealerships. Maybe a northeast thing.

Uber $1000 CAN be applied to leases. I have a couple personal examples of it being applied, and there are numerous posts that confirm it as well (throughout the country). Unfortunately some dealers just won’t allow it for some reason.

I wonder if its actually being applied or if they are discounting the cars by other means.

I’ve done about 25 deals w/ uber on a lease.

The dealership hasn’t said a thing.

1 Like

Hi,

Please can you PM me a deal on Audi Q5 36/10?
Maybe there’s a better term? Would love to hear the best deal.

Hi leasard,

PM coming…

Some feedback on Leasard…

Replies too slow. Deals are only on very specific models and if in stock. (Never is) you can probably get a similar or better deal yourself.

The worst part is waiting for a reply. Takes a week or so and the person always forgets you.

The Hyundai dealers in NC are explaining extra savings with Uber before any negotiations are started.