Last of the 2023 Ioniq 5s for super low prices (<$250 with little to nothing down)

I just scored a great deal on an Ioniq 5 and the search process yielded some leads and I’ve got dealers aggressively after me to make another deal. As a result, I’m trying to pay it forward to the LH community.

These are remaining 2023 models, Limited and SEL, RWD and AWD. Prices range from less than $6k TOTAL to right around $10k TOTAL for the Limited AWD. Basically looking at 150-300/mo with little to nothing down. Dealer is located in the Southeast but probably willing to deliver (he was willing to ship to me, at least…)

PM me for details and I’ll share contact info!!

note–I am NOT a broker and not getting a commission, just trying to help out the community.

7 Likes

What are the lease terms for those payments? 24/12k? Just curious. I am sure others will ask.

Not sure if you have a vetting system in place, but there was another member who posted about deals for another EV brand in the New Car Leads thread. They had to remove the dealer’s contact info after some folks were causing havoc. Hope this does not happen here.

yeah, should’ve specified that these were 24/12 quotes.

and thanks for the head’s up on potential chaos. i’ll do what i can to control things

2 Likes

Hey all—obviously getting a lot of attention here. I’m going to bed but will be up early tomorrow and happy to keep sharing info. There were at least 5 units available last I checked but I’ve definitely passed along info to more than 5 of you. This guy is super motivated to offload these 2023s and is making deals through Monday.

I assume the leases are not through Hyundai financial since they’ve dropped lease support for their 23’s?

Are you able to share colors available for the folks reading this? If not, I can understand.

Since everyone’s tax rate varies, should it be assumed that it is before tax?

Hmmm interesting point. I cannot confirm that

Colors available were white black gray and matte gold. Not sure about taxes but I was given quotes for final out the door pricing and am in Atlanta.

1 Like

Alright team, I’m drowning in your DMs but trying to help everyone I can.

A few quick notes:
This is NOT the same dealer I got my own deal from; different state altogether. I make no promises on how this works out, but it looks promising.
These are 2023 models, not 24s, so I do not know of/how that impacts lease specifics, qualification for free EA charging, or any other details—all I know is that he told me 2 very good numbers for the Limiteds that were out-the-door price. No guarantee he recreates that for you but he is super motivated to sell.
If the 23s are gone it looks like there are another half dozen 24s— might be worth asking if he’d make a deal on those as well, but probably not gonna be as easy to do.
If you reach out to me, don’t be a dick.
If you reach out to him DEFINITELY don’t be a dick—he owes you nothing, and is probably gonna be getting a TON of calls. That said, be civil and there’s a chance you’ll land a great deal.

Make this easier on me—if you send me a message please include your first name and the state you are currently in so that I can at least give this guy a heads up about who is calling. I will try to get back to you asap but I’ve got a lot going on today and am also not trying to overwhelm my new friend at the dealership.

Thanks all.

Thanks to everyone who reached out. I believe the stock is all gone now, so I’m no longer going to be able to assist here.

Still should be some great Ioniq 5 deals out there, so don’t be discouraged–go out an land one!!

Unfortunately this sales guy did me dirty.

He claimed he would have the “deal of a lifetime” and free shipping.

I contacted him on Friday night and he said he would send me an offer first thing Saturday morning. After following up with him 5 times during the morning and afternoon (phone calls and texts), he finally sends me an offer at 7:24pm on the last day of the month for FULL PRICE with NO DISCOUNT on a 2023 Ioniq 5!

Wow…lol

I appreciate the OP Gabe trying to help out fellow lease hackers but perhaps the dealer got swamped and sold all the units he needed for the month and then just went full retail on what was left?

1 Like

Yeap, he did the same thing to me.

1 Like

@Chris_FL @Serkan_Varol
shit guys, sorry that happened. i have no idea what’s up.

i know at least one forum member did get a great deal, so no clue why he wouldn’t make it work for you guys as well. i wonder if he was playing all the potential buyers off each other and seeing how high he could go? or maybe his mgr didn’t want to deal anymore?

really no clue, and I haven’t heard from him since saturday. i’ll drop him a text tomorrow to see if he will tell me what went down.

again, sorry i led you astray–hope you’re able to find a deal somewhere down the line.

1 Like

Was that Tony from Serra Hyundai Alabama? He also played games with me till this morning. Never sent me a quote… just wasted my time.

Same here he’s been delaying my quote as well.

Then move onto another dealer.

1 Like

I had a similar experience with the dealer in AL. It is what it is. Appreciate the potential opportunity. Been a struggle to find someone willing to deal on a 23 or a 24 the last 5 days. Thanks to everyone that was helping out though.

1 Like

Shocked that these dealers are playing dealer games!

2 Likes

I think what some folks seem to forget is that dealers are under no obligation to replicate a deal, if it is a loser for them. Some work on volume sales, while some have other incentives at play.

However, all it takes is one dealer to agree to your terms or come close to your target deal.

1 Like

yeah, god forbid people have to do their own legwork to find a deal. some slight regret on being so forthcoming with the info…:roll_eyes:

I cannot tell you how many dead ends and bullshitting dealers i dealt with before finally hitting one that was actually worth pursuing. was trying to be helpful, but not just spoon-feed everyone all the answers.

if it worked out for you, great. if it didn’t, simply move on. not gonna be responding to anymore DMs on this.

2 Likes