Land Rover Range Rover Sport SE

Hi All, first time poster here. Want to know how you would rate this deal, or if you think I can do better:

These are the details and offer that I have on a 2019 Range Rover Sport SE:

MSRP:$73k
$899 (tax included)
$2K DAS
36 Month Lease/15k miles annually

The hacks are going to ask you for more info like selling price, incentives, MF, RV etc. They would probably recommend to ask the dealer for the lease sheet.

1 Like

Exactly. Need the local tax rate and residual/MF from Edmunds

A little too good to be true. Take it today if it’s a real deal

3 Likes

The title says RR Sport SE but the payment says Velar

Okay update, signed and took delivery today here’s the final deal structure:

MSRP = 73,130

Selling Price 67,113

$2,000 DOWN

899 INCLUDING TAX

33 MONTHS

15K/YEAR

MONEY FACTOR .00135

RESIDUAL=62%

Wow. This is for a RR Sport? Out of my budget but that’s a good deal at only $2k DAS. Same deal @AndreJLR is offering.

Which dealer?

Yes for the RR Sport, thanks!

Hi, I am looking to get a 2022 Range Rover Sport HSE, where did you get all these numbers? I try looking on Edmunds, I don’t see it.

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option. The forums at Edmunds are where we go to get that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. You’ll want to post in the model specific thread for the vehicle you’re interested in and request the most current numbers for your zip code. It is often easiest to find that thread by searching Google for “Edmunds lease” followed by the model of vehicle you’re interested in.

Alternately, you can try the Lease Program Query tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.

Thanks so much!

You are responding to a post from 2019
Reading is fundamental.