Land Rover Discovery Sport S Loaner BLACK ON BLACK P250 $372 Month Pre Tax $1,500 DAS

After a few weeks of playing in the game and being very specific on options I wanted, I signed today. There are definitely lower monthly’s out there to be had but I was very specific with my options “technology package Black Package, and Pano Roof very limited inventory. Loaner has 1,500 miles Very happy with the overall result.

MSRP $47,035
Sale Price $39,350
39/10
Residual 57.5%
MF:.0005
$1,500 DAS
$372 Pre Tax Monthly

8 Likes

Congratulations. Now if I could get something even close to that.

2 Likes

Congrats, mind sharing the dealer since you said they have more to choose from?

1 Like

Nice deal! I’m looking at these for the wife but no one wants to negotiate this month.

1 Like

@HersheySweet, pretty sure he can do it

3 Likes

Hi everyone, you should be able to replicate this deal this month. Inventory is getting very low. I am in the Southeast, SWFL to be specific. I ended up doing the deal with Wilde Land Rover in Sarasota. If you don’t want Black Package and no Pano Roof you can do even better on a deal. @HersheySweet (Curtis) is great to work with as well. Unfortunately I was very specific on the options I wanted and he didn’t have anything that fit the bill for me specifically but was willing and able to land some great deals on other option vehicles.

3 Likes

I can do this on certain loaner builds. No problem.

1 Like

Hey Hershey, looking for a similar deal but for So-Cal. Open to black or white, not to specific on options except for heated seats ideally.

MSRP $47,035
Sale Price $39,350
39/10
Residual 57.5%
MF:.0005
$1,500 DAS
$372 Pre Tax Monthly

1 Like

How do I get this in in Tampa.

Clearwater/Tampa didn’t want to play ball. Will need to do some legwork and be willing to ship or travel to pick up.

Dealers in Pinellas are pretty rigid. I did get my G70 from fitzgerald Genesis. They were motivated but it’s not like I got a smoking deal. I have ongoing pain from my purchase with crown Jaguar. Apparently they can’t get my trade title from AZ themselves. But they are happy to charge an 899 dealer fee. Anyway I just used a broker for my wife’s next car and it’s been a great experience so far. I recommend!

1 Like