Lamborghini Lease Texas -

I don’t see how the sale price is still near 217K after applying 15K Down +13K Discount and 10K tax credits?

You need to get the lease worksheet instead of that buyers order sheet.

So here’s the way I see it, $2900 + 15k dp = $3316. Is it safe to say you are all in on lamborghini? Are you shopping other exotics too?

I think it’s a little too steep cause you can get a better car for the same money but that’s just me.

As far as the numbers go, you might need to ask them more details, going to their site I found msrp is 237,516 and if 187,992 is the buyout at 3 years that gives you a a residual of 79%

So try the lh calc

Msrp 237,516
Sales price 226,395
Residual 79%
Mf ??? (You need this)
Add all your fees in and see what happens without the tax credits and work from there.

that 187,992 im not sure what that is… I don’t have a trade.

Yeah 79% residual made me scratch my head, you have to get the residual/buyout and mf. What bank are they using ally? Porsche? Us bank?

That’s how much tax credit they’re using.

Got it, thank you.

Yeah, they won’t provide me the details like MF and stuff, not sure why… I won’t bother with them at this point then.

Maybe see if this guy wants to deal, I don’t think he’s getting 29k given the whole pandemic.

$13K tax bill to bring it in though…

1 Like

Yeah that’s true, pay to play I guess. Not sure many exotic dealers are gonna share details of the deal tbh.

I sure wouldn’t if I was a lambo salesman

They’ll make $50K off the next guy

1 Like

You actually might get in trouble on the trade. If the state ever finds out.

1 Like

My god. Sorry but I’m gonna be ‘that guy’ and then shut up…if you can afford this car, you can afford to not pay Lamborghini $945/month and $36k total in rent charge. That’s like a 911 parked next to this in the driveway for 3 years.

Basically it would have to be worth less than $110k in 3 years/15k miles for this lease to break even vs a cash deal. Assuming they do their faux trade BS for a purchase as well. I’m pretty sure that salvage 3 year old Huracans go for more.

8 Likes

It’s super-duper illegal. I would runnnn…like the wind.

The fee itself isn’t illegal, but they’re being a bit cagey about the whole thing. Do you know who the lending bank is? I could poke around to see what % they’re doing TC to.

Lamborghini is a status symbol, mclaren is the better car and leases better too.

lending bank gotta be porsche financial, could be us/all. I don’t think chase deals with lamborghini.

Reliability though, who wants an exploding car? /sarcasm

Fair point, the porsche carerra gt is a death trap but I’m pretty sure 99% would still want to own one.

Also warranty :smirk:

I’ll chime in. They aren’t doing anything dodgy, they have plenty of tax credit available right now (many of these exotic dealers do) and they can’t show that on the paperwork so they show it as a trade to show you what you owe. When they actually register it, will have the real car it’s coming from.

I have done plenty of Lambo’s with another dealer and it’s been fine. Usually comes from Porsche financial.

Btw, numbers are horrible. Message me and I’ll get you in touch with my dealer. Lambo Houston never has had strong numbers.

5 Likes