KY 2022 Honda Passport Trailsport / 2022 Highlander XLE - New to leasing

As the title suggests I am new to leasing and trying to get a pulse on which route to go. I recently test drove a new Highlander XLE and a Honda Passport and got preliminary lease numbers calculated. I know this is an overall terrible time to buy/lease but don’t have too much time to wait as my current vehicle is on its way out. Honda said that they can do $689/month (36 month /12k miles) with $0.00 down and Toyota is pretty much the same. I know it’s tough to get a good deal but wanted to get feedback on current offers. Any feedback/insight would be greatly appreciated.

That’s a lot to spend on either. At that payment you might as well get an MDX SH-AWD if you can get it at msrp. I don’t know what tax and fees are in KY but in WI the payment would be about $710 . Do you qualify for a loyalty or conquest rebate? Check out brokers on here.

Have you considered financing? A 72 month loan would yield a similar payment and you would have complete control over the vehicle.

Also Toyota and Honda historically hold their values very well.

Have you read any of the explanatory articles starting with Leasing 101?

You have not done any basic research or posted the RV and MF from Edmunds forums

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.