Kinda Ridiculous Quote for a 20 V60 CC Demo, Right?

, ,

Sorry about that…I guess I forgot the question, which is:

What would be a reasonable discount off MSRP for a Demo that’s been sitting on the lot for about 9 months?

Probably somewhere in the 15% pre-incentive range, but you need to be sure to separate out all the incentives. People love to leave in the Volvo allowance/dealer lease cash on their Volvos.

Thanks for the clarification!

I’d reach out to a broker. We used Benedetto and he was able to secure a brand new $55k V60CC w/ 12 miles on it for $399/mo (includes tax) w/ $1500 total out of pocket and that included shipping the car about 800 miles.

4 Likes

I second. We also used Ben and he got us a nearly $60K V90 CC loaner for 409 pre tax, 465 all inclusive.

1 Like

Aronchi is another broker that operates in your area as well – Got a good deal on a Volvo through him as well.

1 Like

Haven’t seen a 20 v60 in months :pensive:

20 V60 CC? There are some still around

Yes cc. Haven’t ever seen a v60 period lol

Your dealer doesn’t like V60. I know where to find 4 loaners and 5 new 20 v60 and v60cc :grin:
p.s. 3 more V60 in MD and 6 more V60cc in PA

3 Likes

Well if you relayed that information at the time of generating this quote, I’d assume that those incentives were bundled to get to that point. I’d do the usual research, and maybe issue your terms with the correct RV, base MF, pre-incentive, and customer cash and see if they accept.

also b/c i sold almost all of the ccs when there was costco last summer. once that ended, the wagon programs went downhill.

2 Likes

At least its humorous

Seen a few in my area. Just gorgeous. I think it even looks better than a V90.

Curiously, don’t think I’ve seen a V60 CC yet, although I’m sure Volvo must sell much more of them.

2 Likes

Oh no contest. V60 size and proportions are just right while the V90 is a bit big

How many miles per year?

Was going to be 10k but contract came in with 12k/yr. We’ve had it for 8 months and we’ve only put about 2,800 miles on it. Great car!

Thank you. What part of the country is your Volvo dealer located?

He used a broker, so contact @Benedetto. He ships.

I like the build of this car. I’m 90% sure I’ve driven this exact car, and you will not squeeze anything out of them. Check their website they still have 2019s in loaner and demo service.

Search elsewhere.