Kia seltos sx turbo

Get an offer from carvana and vroom on it.

2 Likes

The Honda Pilot Ex-L (with sunroof!) is leasing at close to this monthly, why not get that and call it a day?

2 Likes

If you have a cx5 why not go for the cx30? I just went from a cx5 to a cx9 and the loyalty helps tremendously. Right now autoleaseninjas has cx30 premium for 240/month plus tax with 2k DAS. You get 1500 of loyalty so you could do 240+tax with 500 DAS and get a car very similar to the Seltos SX for considerably less. If you like the Seltos though I would target a 2020 one for steeper discounts. If the 2021 landed on the lot 5 days ago you won’t get a deal on it.

The car is for my wife, its been a long journey to get her what she likes. She doesn’t like any honda. Her limit is 400 montly/2000 max total at signing. Car needs to be “cute” have sunroof and heated seats and sorta sporty drive. Pray for me lol

we could have gotten a good deal on the same cx5, 3 hatchback and cx30 but she didn’t like the cx30 and doesn’t want another cx5 and the hatchbsck felt claustrophobic to her.

She really wanted the volvo xc40 but with no matter where we looked each deal was mid 400 with 2000 max at signing

Have you talked to the brokers on here?

I have. Either they never answer back or their deals are great but not in wifes budget

just wanted to give an update for anybody leasing the seltos, its a very hard car to get good deals on. The dealership I was working with first flat out gave me a deal and then backed out of it 30 mins before we were suppose to pick up the car. Took a 45 min drive to the only dealership that had an sx in stock within my area. the dealer seriously started out at 499.99 with taxes titles and fees due at signing. My wife really wanted the car, and we settled at 429 true sign and drive. which was not far off from the 369/2000 total due i initially received. I spoke to 2 brokers who could not really come close, and the other broker had no dealers with any in stock. I even found one on rodo who was asking $379 with only first months payment everything rolled in. I accepted the deal to be later called by the dealer that the car had “mechanical issues” and could not be sold.
In the end my wife really wanted the car, she was willing to pay the 429 plus they saw that I was super hesitant even though my wife was saying yes and they threw in all weather mats, cargo net, wheel and tire package(flats or curbrash), free oil changes, inspections, tire rotation etc, just to make me feel like I won even though i didnt. But the wife is happy and im happy lol. Car drives and feels better than I expected.

If the wife is happy that’s all that matters. Enjoy the car.

1 Like

Exactly lol.

I am also shopping for either an sx or ex , maybe in December, but have no idea in going about getting the best deal.looking at u tube vid.Any help or advice appreciate .thanks

There’s a great leasing101 section at the top of the page. Just ignore the 1% rule stuff.

Has anyone recently signed a deal for a seltos SX? If so can you drop deal info please.

I got offered $1000 down and $315 + tax a month for an SX in FL for a 36/12k. I found it too high so I didn’t take it.