Kia Niro, online offer?

, ,

Hey everyone,

I am looking for a cheap ev lease and I see brokers with 24/10 kia Niro lease however they are all in cali and nj. I am in Indiana or the midwest so there is no broker here. I noticed the website for Kia is 299 with 4k down on a lease. I assume this is the best I can get since I have no broker options for out of state? I just prefer a lease under 300 right now I don’t mind putting 3-4k down but I don’t know if I am missing something? Thank you for any help you guys can provide.

It just means that you have to do your own leg work.

• Calculate the discounts from the offers and signed deals from CA and NJ
  • Calculate all the incentives for Indiana - use edmunds to upgrade your LH account to become a supporter
  • Calculate the DAS and monthly based on the above two figures plus tax, title, registration, etc.
  • Search dealers that have inventory of Niros near you. How far you want to. cast your net is up to you.
  • Start emailing dealers, and be prepared to be ignored or rejected. Hold your ground, and do not go into the dealership. If you’re lucky, you will get a salesperson that is willing to deal.

I think @AutoCompanion is doing out-of-state deals, so you can reach out to them, but they sound like they’re busy, so be patient.

2 Likes

I’m trying to find the same. I have a 2019 EV that will be turned in after next month, so considering going with the 2023. I keep seeing local (SoCal) offers of $199/month or even $149/month. I’m actually confused because both have different lease incentives (one has 5k lease cash and the other 7500k) - perhaps different banks?
I think it’s always suggested to not put money down so that if the car is totaled or stolen you can’t recoup those funds. Good luck.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.