Kia Motor Finance denied my contract a month later? Can I turn the car in?

So you agreed to a deal and now regret the decision that you made, so you’re trying to use a technicality to get out of honoring it? How would you feel if you loved the car and the dealer tried to take it back because they sold it to you too cheap? I guess integrity is a thing of the past.

6 Likes

Because car dealerships are where integrity thrives, what’s up with the holier than thou attitude?

Return the car and get something you like more

18 Likes

OP didn’t initiate this issue. The dealer wants them to come back because the contract was rejected. If remorseful, why not explore all options?

11 Likes

Nobody put a gun to their head. They willingly entered into the deal. I guess I’m old fashioned, but I think if you make an agreement, you should honor it. The notion that “car dealers don’t have integrity” is a weak excuse. If that’s the case, don’t enter into an agreement with them in the first place. If you want to return a car and the dealer is willing to accept it, great. If you use what very well may be an honest mistake to stick them with something they didn’t want, I think that shows a lack of integrity.

10 Likes

Appreciate your response. However, you don’t know all the facts and circumstances of my situation. Also, this entire site is dedicated to making sure dealerships don’t screw people over, so not sure why integrity is now an issue. If this is the one time the dealer “loses” so be it.

1 Like

Thank you!

It can be complicated.

3 Likes

no

1 Like

There’s more? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The official ™ LeaseHackr motto!

4 Likes

Well don’t forget to keep us updated on how this works out for you now that I’m emotionally committed to your story

5 Likes

Something tells me they already had sold it above MSRP.

6 Likes

So you want more features for less money … than a Kia?

5 Likes

Don’t want the car at all.

Probably shouldn’t have leased it, then. Just a thought.

… just teasin ya.

1 Like

Unless you plan to walk or take the bus everywhere, what are you going to replace it with?

I won’t be replacing it at this time.

Ha! funny.

So, what happened when you dropped the Kia off?

Car returned with no issues or penalties

11 Likes