Kia k5 or hyundai sonata

Hello new to the lease scene im in the market for a k5 gt awd or a hyundai sonata …im trying to find out the MF, residual and lease loyalty credits ( if any ) for either one either 2021 or 2022 zip code number is 46319 any information will help

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option.

The forums at Edmunds are where we go to get that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. You’ll want to post in the model specific thread for the vehicle you’re interested in and request the most current numbers for your zip code. It is often easiest to find that thread by searching Google for “Edmunds lease” followed by the model of vehicle you’re interested in.

Alternately, you can try the Lease Program Query tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.

Which YouTube video were you watching that pointed you here with that template?

May I ask how you came to this site?

I just watched a two random videos I found on YouTube and two of them had this website

Any hopes for a link to the youtube?

Since OP has not responded, I decided to check out YT for myself. Found a video by Michael (Co-founder of LH) from a year ago.

If you check the description, it shows the link to this site.

I am also curious to see OP’s YT sources.

EDIT: I am just the messenger here.

I’d be willing to bet it’s this video:

That video tells you to go to Edmunds. So basically people are not listening and posting on the site the edmunds requests?

Go to the 30 min mark. Shows him posting on lh with the exact same copy and paste.

Thx…lol you MIGHT get a snarky response…bahahahahaha

Especially when you post yourself asking that question and the responses that say where to get the info, then completely ignore the responses… and wonder why people get snarky.

It is “funny” to me that they hid their LH username in the video.

Yes it was that video

We have a lot of people that copy and paste what he wrote (which he copy and pasted from someone else).

Unfortunately, he was also given the proper answer to his question, showed it on video, and then instructed the people watching the video to do something else.

Start your vehicle search with the right filters.

Most cars do not lease well. They do not have the programs (RV, MF and incentives) to be good candidates for lease-hacking, regardless of what dealer discount you can negotiate. This is truer now than it has ever been. Which means you cannot start your search with a particular car or cars in mind, and then find a way to make them lease well.

It will be like pushing a boulder uphill while pulling teeth, and you’ll still probably have a bad deal in the end. You need to start your search by filtering only the vehicles that are leasing well right now and offer good value per dollar.

Check out the “Share a Deal” and “Marketplace” sections of LH forums to decide what’s leasing well and pick a vehicle that is already proven to offer good value.

Remember, there are no magic wands that can save a deal from poor programs (RV, MF, and incentives) and/or poor discounts.

A Hyundai dealer ship game me some numbers today which I personally think is high but again I’m new to this and he didn’t run my credit he only went by what I told him what I know it to be but I do also understand the shortage in stuff as well but this is what he gave me

Msrp and selling price is 25,799
Rebate is 1750
Gov fee is 31.25
Doc dee is 199.98
15 % market adjustment 3868.85
Capitalized cost 1,667
Gross cap is 32,639.62
Cash cap reduction 3,000
Cap cost reduction 4,750
Adjusted cap cost 27,889.62
For 36 months est monthly 423-443 but that’s with a down payment of 3 grand but I wasn’t going to put a down payment down it’s a basic Sonata I know the market is diff but that seem kinda high tho

Anything with ‘Market Adjustment’ means that you have to pay that before the lease is even viable.
Since you are California there’s several brokers here who deal with Kia / Hyundai.

For Example OmegaAutoGroup has the K5 LXS for $473/m with zero down and just pay their broker fee.
And the sonata is $440 with zero down + broker fee.

So you might want to look in the Marketplace section and check out the California brokers, they will save TIME and headache and money and honestly IMHO that’s worth the few hundred in broker fees.

Those are terrible deals.

Just comparing to his current deal