Kia EV9 Lease Question

Specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY, usa-nationwide) is mandatory.

Please tag if your question involves a specialized topic (e.g. tax, insurance, legal, shipping, 3rd-party-buyout, lease-end-purchase, lease-transfer, etc.). You will reach experts faster that way. View all tags at FORUM | LEASEHACKR.

If you asked for a deal check, circle back after you have signed a deal – the community always loves to hear back! Submit your deal to SIGNED! (https://share.leasehackr.com).
Kia is offering a $7500 rebate on the EV9. How much of a discount from MSRP could I shoot for beyond the $7500?

• List item

Is Kia already selling their newest release under MSRP?

I’m quite interested in the EV9 so I’m keep an eye on the topic…

2 Likes

Dont confuse an incentive with a discount. Theyre not the same thing.

Yeah i would be really surprised if there is any. Also, isn’t the EV9 the first non Tesla 3 row EV ?

Some of the brokers have these at 5-7% off msrp pre-incentive

2 Likes

I believe the Rivian R1S also has a 3-row option.

Oh wow I wasnt aware. Saw an EV9 on the highway and it looked pretty nice. Very similar to the Telluride / Palisades.

EQS has 3 row option.

Did some brief due diligence and best I got was about 4% off + 7500 ev incentive with base MF which makes this car a very mediocre lease

I would take 4-7%, but I don’t think the dealer wants to give more than 3%.

I’m looking at a lease as well. Would be my first one. Light Long Range trim level.
Dealer has MSRP at $60,975. Initial discount of $3,500 which is 5.74% off their MSRP. After 7500 incentive, the initial offer is $49,975.

I asked about taxes and fees which was estimated to be $1,794.87. (I’m in OH). Salesperson confirmed that that’s on top of the $49,975 car price.

So I estimate the real total is $51,769.87. Residual is 59% based off of the calculator.