MSRP 59860
Discount 9500
Trade in 6000
Doc fee 995
Tax 2131
Non tax fees 1089
36 months 10,000 miles monthly lead 652 with 0 down
Residual value 35916.
Is this a good deal? What if anything should I negotiate. Would like to close this by tomorrow or Saturday given end of year

Horrible man just bad

1 Like

How much of this is the incentives and not actually a discount?

This is $652 with $6000 down, not $0 down. You’re just paying for it with your trade.

1 Like

It just says discount so don’t know how much is an incentive. I have seen Kia offer 7000-7500 incentive but am not sure as it is just a line item. Agree that trade in is equivalent to $$ down.

Could you elaborate rationale? Much appreciated

It’s in your best interest to work out what your target deal on this should be, including the current incentives.

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option.

Rate Findr has that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. It’s a tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.

That is a pretty terrible deal. There is a 2023 gt line at Steven Kia in Harrisonburg that I was looking at last month. It has been sitting there for a while and is currently at a ~$12k discount. You could probably negotiate another 1-2k off as long as you do it before 1/3.

That will likely get you a better deal. The deal you got on the 2024 is pretty basic and there are brokers doing better

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.