Kia EV6 Deal Check - RWD with tech package

Deal Check - Kia EV6 RWD long range with tech package - Stevens Creek Kia, South Bay California

Checking to see if I got a good offer with the Kia EV6 lease deal

MSRP -$52195
36 months, 10,000 miles
Down payment - $4000 ( includes all taxes and fees + 1st month lease payment of $500)
Discount - $2450
Rebate - $7500
Adjusted price - $42,245
Lease amount per month - $500 (includes taxes)

The down payment does not include the wear + tear fee which is $895. The dealers told me that it is optional, is that something I should also consider buying?

I want to make sure that I have negotiated for a good deal for this vehicle, not signed anything yet. Please let me know your thoughts and seeking your help to make my decision.

Not familiar with the market for this car, but there should be reference deals for you to dissect:

https://forum.leasehackr.com/tags/c/marketplace/california/14/kia

Also check Signed!

(But ~$625 a month for an EV6 looks expensive from a value perspective.)

No

1 Like

It’s little on the higher side with 4000 DAS. If not set on EV6 and looking for a good deal then consider leasing Ioniq5 or Ioniq6 from one of the brokers here. They have advertised pretty good deals on those in marketplace.

Kia/Hyundai dealers are not great in the bay especially the one you are working with. Dublin Kia was good but not sure how they are now. I bought my EV6 from a dealer in east coast nearly 2 years ago when dealers here were asking 20k markup on these.

Down payment - $4000 ( includes all taxes and fees + 1st month lease payment of $500)

This needs to be broken down. 4000 for taxes, fees, and 1st month lease payment doesn’t make sense. This obviously includes more than that. If you’re putting a down payment (DON’T) just move on to something else.

You need to read the basics before you start asking for numbers. Please read this before you move forward…
8 Things You Should Know Before Leasing A New Car — LEASEHACKR

It doesn’t make any difference whether the DAS includes any CCR or not.

Your metric for evaluating deals is flawed.

Just closed a Kia EV6 wind long range with tech, carpets, wheel locks and cargo shade in Orange County for $300 a month including tax of 7.25%. $5k out the door, $52k sticker. Interstellar gray with black interior. Love it!
36/12
Good deal???