Keeping current car vs leasing new one

Hi, struggling with a decision of whether or not to keep my correct car vs leasing a new one and whether anyone has any input.

Currently have a 2022 Model 3 long range with 10,800 miles (work from home and only put around 5,500 miles per year). Remaining loan amount of $36,500 at 1.24% interest with 41 remaining payment at $925 per month. Carvana is at $30,000 to buy so negative $6,500 if I sell.

Like the Tesla but not totally in love with it and would like to lower my payment. Not an absolute must, but would be nice to have a lower payment.

Been thinking about leasing a Kia EV6 at $300 a month for 24 months (nothing down) and taking the $6,500 hit on the Tesla. So with the negative $6,500 the effective payment would be $570. Would still sell to Carvana, but I still look at it like the payment is $570. Insurance price stays the same.

Does anyone have any thoughts of whether this would be a bad move or if it could possibly make sense? On one hand, I know myself and I’d probably get a new lease once I break even whenever that may be. Could be another 7-8 payments at $925 per month to break even. Or would it be a dumb decision since I’ve already paid for a lot of the depreciation and the depreciation may start slowing down, the low interest rate and low number of miles I drive. Thanks in advance.

EV6 is $300 with zero down? wow, I saw a 2023 GT Unicorn, but the EV6 should be more than that.

Not the top trim.