Just signed Audi S5 Prestige 36/12 lease

Guys,

$799 + 9% tax + 80 for audi care + $25 (tier 2 financial)

Again, its super easy to talk about the deals but leasing an S5 is probably worst car to lease

I didn’t want to buy because I dont like having a car for more than 3 years anyways

beautiful machine, man. nice job.

1 Like

I leased an S5 at 1% in March of 2015 and hit the 1% mark on an SQ5 9 months ago.

S4’s have been leasing well lately also.

1 Like

Damn that’s pretty good

I’m not an expert in leasing and this price (799) seemed decent for the s5 prestige sportback

They don’t even have that much inventory of this model. Especially sportback

I personally think the deal is good

But of course I’m sure someone here might have been able to get a better deal

But when you live in Bay Area and everyone has money, it’s hard

I had to wait 1 hour at Audi Palo Alto to even test drive and all since it was packed

decent deal for a sportback which has leased like crap for a while.

But $1000/mo car payment (or even $650 factoring family funding) at age 22? Good god. I have so many questions. Can’t even imagine what insurance is running.

4 Likes

It is the best looking four door IMO. Congrats.

1 Like

You shopped the car and not the deal… enjoy while you can I guess. You scream entitlement though. Try not to get buyers remorse in 6 months and ask dad to get you into a 100k MSRP car next.

6 Likes

Audi Tier 1 and Tier 2 share the same rate, IIRC. Regardless, you should have asked them to bump you up a tier and save the $25. Usually it’s doable with a quick phone call. Too late now, but for the future.

Jesus, 22 with a 67k dollar car and 1k dollar monthly payment… Gotta say, I’m jealous. When I was 22 I was putzing around in a Mazda 3 hatch.

4 Likes

Rip off. Good luck with your insurance payment at your age …

2 Likes

That’s not going to be an easy convince for a 22 year old with very limited credit history on a 70k car. He’s lucky he got tier 2.

1 Like

Beautiful car…but seems like a terrible deal…did you try MSDs?

Audi S5 suck at leasing, and Nah they didn’t mention MSD

And I really wanted this one

It’s the prestige fully loaded

Enjoy it! 20char 20char

I have to say I’m jealous too. I will point out when I was 22 I leased a 2015 MB e350 $64k MSRP but thanks to this website I was able to capitalize on $353 a month tax included $1500 DAS. I couldn’t sleep at night knowing my payment and insurance were more then a mortgage where I live. Guess I’m not blessed enough to be swimming in a sea of Benjamin’s.

I do admire the IDGAF attitude. But at 22 fresh out of college, no matter how nice the car was I definitely couldn’t have justified signing a contract for $38,424 total outlay plus insurance - knowing that in 3 years I’d have nothing to show for it. Yikes. Maybe I’m a little too much of a tightwad planner but at your age I drove a used Accord so that I would be able to get a mortgage and park it in a garage every night. This isn’t a financial forum, but it’s also not a humblebrag about a mediocre deal that anyone can get simply by walking into a dealership forum. Have fun and enjoy the car!

5 Likes

Damn you got a killer deal! I’m 22 and paying ~670 (given 15k miles and no MSDs) for Edition 1 C300 Coupe and after getting few hacker deals I feel awful(love the car tho and would rather have it than 2 c300 sedan loaners)
P.S. my insurance went up like $25/month (had a Prius prior to that), gotta love Ohio insurance rates

1 Like

Relax folks… We do not know how much OP is making… Maybe his payment is %5 of his monthly take home pay…

1 Like