JUST RELEASED - $2,000 i3 Loyalty avaialable with any current BMW! (CA and OR only)

@Pb_ev
Crevier bmw in so cal.

Hi Dave, I emailed you yesterday looking for a quote. Thanks!

Ben

1 Like

You were in good hands! East Bay is my sister Hendrick Automotive Group dealership. Glad to hear that you kept it in the family.

Do not buy from BMW Dave. He is just like all the other shady car salesmen. I gave him enough information to help me and after three days of back and forth cannot provide a quote. His statement was that the dealer is independent and we all need to make money. Well i got the lease deal that was quoted without an inflated amount from BMW Dave. They sure do say nice things on the forum to get you interested to later find out that the only thing that they said the truth was to say they sell BMW vehicles or lease them for too much money to make more money. I recommend you buy at Weatherford at least they are honest and get you the price in one day.

Are you kidding me?? You were making me and my team offers that were unobtainable. My co-worker was trying to get the information that we would need to maximize your rebates and incentives and You told her you ā€œdidnā€™t want to play gamesā€.

Never once did I say ā€œthe dealer is independent and we all need to make moneyā€ and for you to put words in MY mouth is just not cool.

Iā€™m sorry I couldnā€™t make your deal and I know I canā€™t please everyone. Iā€™m glad you got a great deal but please donā€™t bash me when I didnā€™t do anything to you.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Confusedā€¦ So what is it - did you get buy rate from Dave?

I always give buy rate. I donā€™t know what his issue was. Not cool though. I really donā€™t even have time for this site right now yet here I am trying to help people get the best deal possible.

I know, thatā€™s why I donā€™t understand his statement. Is he complaining about getting buy rate from you?

Thank you for that unnecessary post. Just because I donā€™t have time to get back to every single person and give priority to those that are ready to sign (without thousands more discount) doesnā€™t mean that Iā€™m a ā€œshady car salesmanā€ or that I did anything to you personally.

What you put on here was not cool. And I DO have a very solid reputation with the community and with ALL of my past clients.

I am simply informing the public of the lack of professionalism that you and your team provided. Your team had all the information to make the deal which was done elsewhere for the same car. The other dealership didnt play games by sending me to multiple people with no experience dealing with leasing the car. I provided a copy of the lease which you indeed stated could beat by the money factor. It should be of no surprise that you didnt do it. You are willing to say anything to get a customer in the door but not fulfill the sale. I am not kidding the public should know of the tactics that were pulled over a 3 day period.

Stevens Creek is honest and strait forward go see them. They will save you money and time. Its much better than BMW Dave who is not representing the truth. I have the right to tell everyone how bad the service was. If your dealer couldnā€™t do the deal then that is all that was required not the gamesmanship. Congrats you now have a potential customer that will make sure others in the public know the truth!

I donā€™t need to get customerā€™s in the door. I post deals that are aggressive AND possible and more people reach out to me than I can even respond to. You can start your own hate thread now and remove yourself from this one which is valid and honest information for consumers. Have a great day.

I will cancel my order now that I know that it is part of your franchise. The papers were to be signed this afternoon. Iā€™ll not supply one cent to your lack of integrity dealership.

So no sale to either one of your stores! Thank you for making me aware as I dont deal with shady sales people

The customers will be informed as I will also be posting on Yelp. Your misrepresentations will only work so much and you will lose the customers that look at your reviews.

Congrats to you and your team. The games you have played will turn out to hurt you. IF you have too many customers that seems that you are either misrepresenting to them or not being truthful.

Why are you so angry if you ended up getting the deal you wanted anyway (and without needing to pay the $400 shipping)? I donā€™t understand why youā€™re so full of hate. Literally all I did was ask a teammate to assist in my absence (we have families too and get days off once in a while) and we couldnā€™t beat the offer that you claim to have had from another store. That happens every day. Matter of fact, people take my quotes to their local store and get a better deal every day yet I still take time to send them out in writing which is more than I can say for 90% of the CAā€™s out there.

Whatever I did to personally offend you, again I apologize but I stand behind my practices and know that I sleep well at night because I do NOT conduct business in a ā€œshadyā€ manner.

I will no longer be watching or replying to this post so the best of luck to all and I will see you on other threads.

Dude now seems to be saying he did not lease a car after all. Hmmmm.

Great english! Dude. I didnā€™t lease the car from their franchise store. Please learn how to read before making comments that are not only wrong but demonstrate your ability to master the english language. Iā€™m glad to see that you believe that Dave is the best ā€œDudeā€ for you.

Can we get a mod to give this guy a timeout before he has an aneurysm?

All this hate is pointless. If you donā€™t like a dealer just take your business elsewhere, which it appears youā€™ve done. We appreciate you providing feedback about the dealers here, but this venom you are spewing over a car lease is senseless and it distracts from the point you were trying to make. I sincerely hope you find a dealer that treats you how you want to be treated.

2 Likes

Eltatoā€¦please leave this forum. We need people who actually help.

For the record, I bought my i3 from Murrieta and couldnā€™t be happier. Truly the best customer service. Anyways I think the real winner might be bmwdave for not selling to a person like Mr. El Tato. lol

1 Like

LOL. That is a really smart decision - to shoot yourself in the foot.