JUST RELEASED - $2,000 i3 Loyalty avaialable with any current BMW! (CA and OR only)

The $2,000 i3 Loyalty Rebate was only available to those that currently have an i3 but as of 10 minutes ago BMW has announced that this rebate is available to ANYONE that currently has a ANY BMW MODEL registered to their household!!

Please email me directly if you’re in the market or we’ve already discussed a deal that you now need revised!

dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

3 Likes

Dave, are you expecting bmw to release any other incentives for the last 10 days of the month? thanks in advance.

@BMW_Dave You are the man!

1 Like

Dave, have you heard about pre-inspection bonus? Are they all stackable? Thanks

What is the pre-inspection bonus? TIA

1 Like

They don’t tell us about anything until it’s actually released. But time is limited now so I highly doubt it.

@BMW_Dave ust noticed the title says CA and OR only… Does that mean the car has to be registered in those states for the 2k loyalty incentive? Or purchased in one of those two states?

Yes we’re not really talking about it at our store (or at least I haven’t on LH) because the public hears $1,000 Incentive but it’s actually $500 from BMW FS and the other $500 has to come from the dealer. And since I blow everything out already I don’t have another $500 to throw in.

Per the actual Bulletin…“This offer is available to residents of the following states for eligible vehicles that, upon lease or sale, are registered in California or Oregon.”

In other words, the car must be registered in CA or OR to get the Loyalty Rebate.

Can this be stacked on top of the standard $1,500 loyalty incentive? :slight_smile:

The i3 doesn’t have a $1,500 loyalty incentive. That is the amount for loyalty on the 3 and 4.

Summary

This text will be hidden

1 Like
Summary

This text will be hidden

@krish can you please share dealer details

Was this a loaner? Please do share your contract for review.

1 Like

Beautiful deal is the loyalty included in the sales price?
If not then this is 16% off the msrp. @Ursus @alwayzLi8

Without a contract showing this was a real deal on a NEW car and not a demo/loaner it’s nothing more than type. Sorry @krish nothing against you. But there are other people on here that think dealers are willing to lose $5k to sell an i3.

2 Likes

Hi @BMW_Dave - what is the lease pricing for i3 you have going? Also, do you offer one pay? If so, how much is one pay? I currently own a BMW 325i.

@krish you have been put on the spot. Please share details :slight_smile:

Summary

This text will be hidden

3 Likes