Just purchased my 2019 S560 -$65000

Sub 600 s class would be a unicorn. Not something you could find relatively easily like a Nissan leaf or Frontier deal.

Were these on new or demo units? If new, those were insane numbers on an S.

I wasn’t referring to a base model s450 anyways, Those were the leftover cars that nobody wanted anyways

it’s the options that make the car fun and enjoyable to drive,

It was 639, oops. But unicorns are unicorns for a reason

All mentioned were demos. Honors go to 639/month s class from Quentin at NYCLIFE, Bluzbra out of CA for the 7, and that V8 S was a shared deal I remember from when I joined.

There becomes a point where additional options does not equal higher resale value. If the average S class has $10k of options and yours has $20k, then you are not going to see $10k of additional value. You are better off selling this on your own if you want to maximize the selling price. Online retailers/dealers are not going to value those additional options the way you do since it prices the car way above the average market value.

2 Likes

It’s neither vintage nor rare, so why would BAT accept it?

Even C&B would probably require a guaranteed sale (ie, no reserve)

IIRC didn’t @senwia have a pretty killer deal on a 7 series?

Lol…I never said anything about getting $100k + cars for $600 a month with nothing down. In response to someone else’s comment, who also said nothing about MSRP, I just said that past deals in a more favorable market are depressing to read about now.

Good luck selling your highly optioned car. Im sure it’s been awesome to drive the last several years.

For a number to be considered a datapoint, it has to be at least reasonably available with reasonable efforts.
Eg nissan frontier deal, audi etron deal, jeep 4xe deal.

One nyclife s450 deal and one senwia 400 7 series doesn’t mean 7 series were commonly leasing for $400

More common that you think - especially in Q1

1 Like

Have you considered financing instead of leasing? My parents were going to lease an S580 but the deal fell through and then we realized it was better to finance one with an extended Mercedes warranty. The price comes out to about the same as a lease. If you plan on keeping it for a while, financing seems to be the way to go instead of leasing right now.

i doubt your getting 75k for that but best of luck hopefully it works out for ya

What did you decide to do with this?

I purchased it for 65,000 and driving it for the moment. Its a great car!

1 Like

your best bet might be to trade it in towards your new car to get a break on the sales tax

Remember that when the deals arrive, your car will be worth substantially less - especially a last gen s class

There is no trade in credit for sales tax in California.

1 Like

Ah didn’t know that. Bummer